Old 10-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

Default To much food!!!

I started eating this weekend on plan. What do you do when it is to much food and you just can't get it down. This is so much...I just cant eat all of it.
LaRee mother of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRee mother of 3 View Post
I started eating this weekend on plan. What do you do when it is to much food and you just can't get it down. This is so much...I just cant eat all of it.
Something I'm finding is that I have to allow more time for my meals....as it does take more time to get all the foods down...also thinking of the food as fuel helps me....you'll get the fuel you need for your day and weight/fat loss!
You can do it!!!
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #3  
rip

S/C/G: 282

Height: 5 11

You have an hour to get each meal completed. Eating slowly may help. Also if you are eating raw veggies it seems like a lot more so you can try cooked veggies since you only get 4 oz of veggies if they are cooked.

It does seem like a lot of food, you will get use to it!
rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #4  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip View Post
You have an hour to get each meal completed. Eating slowly may help. Also if you are eating raw veggies it seems like a lot more so you can try cooked veggies since you only get 4 oz of veggies if they are cooked.

. . . you when you get on the green menu you can do this for lunch too! Yellow and Blue lunch is 8 oz raw.
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #5  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip View Post

Where did you hear that you have an hour for each meal. No one told me that as far I can recall. I know sometimes I really string my lunch out for quite awhile.

Last edited by Joy2MeNu; 10-26-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:17 AM   #6  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

My center told me, too, that you should eat everything within an hour of beginning to eat. the only time I struggle with this is when I'm eating raw veggies, which honestly I don't do hardly any more (except for the celery/apple salad).
noahsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:19 AM   #7  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Thumbs up will keep this in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsmama View Post
My center told me, too, that you should eat everything within an hour of beginning to eat. the only time I struggle with this is when I'm eating raw veggies, which honestly I don't do hardly any more (except for the celery/apple salad).

okay, well there's a little tidbit I will have to keep in mind then! Thanks! --Joy2MeNu
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 195/159/133

Height: 5'4"

I agree w/RIP and Noahsmama---I was told to eat all meals w/in an hour. Also, like they said, it's really helped to eat cooked veggies vs. raw veggies (esp at lunch) because it can take so long and I simply don't have time. Good luck!!
shopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 203/191.5/130

Height: 5' 0''

I was having the same problem with eating all the food so I talked to my center and we figured out that I was drinking my high nutrient supplement, taking all my pills and then immediately trying to eat, which was just too much. So now, I drink my supplement, take my pills and about 30 mins later, I begin to eat the food. It is also true that once you get on the green menu, it will be alot easier because 4 oz of cooked is so much easier to eat than 8 oz raw. I also found that for myself it is easier to eat 4 oz of fish as it seems it is lighter and easier to get down without feeling sick. I was just eating chicken and it was hard for me to even get 4 oz of chicken down. Hang in there. Also, when you get to green menu, try a meal replacment bar when you feel you aren't so hungry and that helps.
changes4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #10  

I agree...fish is so much easier to eat. Lighter on the stomach! If you know someone with a smoker...maked smoked cod....yummy!!!!! With a bit of seasoning. AWESOME!!! Light, not to strong in flavor. Love it. I am not a big fan of grilled fish but smoked fish is great!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #11  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

man i wish i liked fish
leahruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:32 AM   #12  

I don't like fish but smoked....does not have the same fishy taste to me...give it a try if you have a smoker!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:41 AM   #13  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

sadly, i do not oh well.

i also am not a fan of eggs, which is unfortunate. between fish and eggs, that's a pretty big section of protein!! i need to stop being such a ninny and just suck it up.
leahruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:13 PM   #14  

I feel your pain just in a different way. I "hate" veggies. I can not tell you how much I dislike them. Love carrots, canned veggies with butter and salt...yum. And oh so healthy!! NOT!!! I had a salad yesterday and could not get it down....to much lettuce. So I am going to have to learn to like some veggies with weight. I have been trying and have yet to find one I like. I have been told the more you try and eat something you will end up liking it. WHO IS THIS CRAZY PERSON!!!???? I have tried broccoli 3 times and still can't stand it. Makes this diet interesting when you are limiting yourself so much.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:33 PM   #15  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Leah,
I thought I wasn't a fish fan (besides fish sticks and Captain D's firsh fish filets) until I tried tilapia. I love it fried using the ground up garlic melba rounds and I also bake it that way too. I went to Red Lobster about a month ago and had theirs and it was delicious. I had that and broccoli and it was jsut amazing (expensive habit to begin). They even weighed it out for me (or so they said of course). I also tried their coconut shrimp (never thought I liekd it before) but it was just amazing! good luck my dear.

As far as breakfast, what about a 'grilled cheese'? I take a piece of bread, toast it, slice in half (they're really thin slices of course), spray the non-toasted side with ICBNB and use 2 slices of the yellow american cheese from the deli and yummy! What about turkey sausage? I posted a recipe a few weeks ago that I love too. Do you liek the cheesecake recipes? Just trying to be helpful
noahsmama is offline   Reply With Quote