Old 10-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default diet direct / proti-diet

Hi all!
I know that some of you have purchsed your HNS from dietdirect and have been please with that. Has anyone bought OTHER stuff from them? It looks like they have the soups, puddings and hot drinks (hot chocolate & cappuccino). Are they comparable/the same thing? Also the HNS are they the same/are the working for you? I'm sick of my center being out of my favorite stuff.

Thanks!
Carla B.
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 287/245/135

Hi!

I don't know what HNS stands for but I was doing the Medifast diet. I found dietdirect.com and I have been using Wonderslim, Bariwise & Proti diet products. I use them the same way as the Medifast products. 5 supplemnets plus 1 lean and green meal per day & I continue to lose. The products taste very good and I prefer them to the taste of Medifast. Shipping is FAST! I always have my products within 48 hours and the shipping is free with $79 purchase.

I like the products a lot and as soon as my Medifast products are used up I will only be buying from diet direct. They have great customer service too. I dont know if this info helps.
GETTINGTOGOALIN2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/174/125

Height: 5'1"

I have been ordering from dietdirect recentlly and have found the products identical to MRC. The only difference is the packaging and the price of the meal replacement bars and the protein rite meal replacement drink are cheaper half the price of what is offered at MRC.
JERZGERL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:27 PM   #4  
MRC works for me

S/C/G: 219/180.5/150

Height: 5'1"

I ordered the ProtiDiet bars from DietDirect.com thinking they are meal replacement bars, but I'm not sure. The nutritional fact on the back states 150 calories, 15 g carbs (11 being sugar) and 15g protein. I haven't bought bars from MRC so I was wondering if someone who has would reassure me that what I bought was in fact meal replacements.
UknowMe is offline   Reply With Quote