View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #7
ANOther

S/C/G: 307.2/249.4/150.0

Height: 5 feet 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaplods View Post
I found some teeny little plastic cups with fitted lids at the Dollar Tree a few weeks ago. They're only about 2" across, and an 1" deep. They had both round and rectangular versions, each holding at most 2 ounces (4 tablespoons). They came 6 in a package, so now I have a dozen - and these things are awesome. I'm going to buy a few more packages for my craft room and maybe one more for the kitchen.

<snip>

Just as a precaution I do put the container(s) in a ziploc sandwhich bag - just in case there would be a leakage issue.
At a camping store I picked up a bunch of little Nalgene bottles + 2 jars. I use those for salsa, salad dressing and other condiments because the cafeteria I go to doesn't have salsa and only has the standard salad dressings (ranch, MAYBE ff ranch, red dressing, creamy blue cheese, 1000-island, caesar, + oils and vinegars) and sandwich spreads (plain mayo and ballpark, Dijon and grainy brown mustard) and I might wanna try something like blue-cheese vinaigrette or fruity vinaigrettes, or other types of sauce or spread. Also the Nalgenes have screw-on lids which are better for not leaking than lids that snap on and you don't have to put them in a plastic bag

Last edited by ANOther; 10-23-2009 at 01:00 PM.
ANOther is offline   Reply With Quote