Old 10-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #1  
Finally Taking Care of ME

S/C/G: 283/ticker/183

Height: 5'9"

Cool Jamaica in April

What better motivation to stay on plan over the winter than our all adult vacation we just booked with another couple. I joined the gym a few weeks ago and absolutely love the hour and a half I get there 3 days a week. I am hoping to lose 60 pounds by the time we leave, but will be happy with less, I just know next summer will be different for me.

What a great Monday!

Angie
LesliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #2  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

What a great thing to look forward to, and a tangible reward to remind yourself when things are tough.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

All I can picture is Couple's Retreat, which by the way I told hubby I want to go to once we are both at goal... because he would run away with someone else for sure if he saw all that skin in perfect condition there. If you haven't seen the movie you totally have to, it was very funny.

What a fun thing to look forward to!! I'm sure you will be smokin' hot by April!
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #4  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

I have my son's bar mitzvah in April with more pictures than anyone should have to be in, so I am in this with you!
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/190/160

Height: 5'4"

This is awesome! I don't really have any big trip or anything to look froward to, so I am just using next summer as an incentive. I want to be in a bathing suit on the beach next summer! Lucky you to have Jamaica waiting for you!
IHeartMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #6  
Finally Taking Care of ME

S/C/G: 283/ticker/183

Height: 5'9"

Thanks everyone, I am so excited I can't even stand it! Extra motivation to work out that much harder and eat right, feeling great on my vacation will "taste" better than any junk!

Fawn, we are going to see Couples Retreat this weekend with the couple we are going with. I can't wait for that either.

Angie
LesliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:02 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 236/ticker/135

You know, you are so right. I lost quite a bit of weight before I went to Cozumel and I was THRILLED with the reaction of the Mexican waiters--they flirted with me and propositioned me like crazy. It was a great ego booster and I can't wait to go back...even thinner. As a bonus, I lose weight while I'm there as it's just too hot to eat; I actually lose my appetite.

Have fun working towards your goal!
ChrissyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

What a terrific motivator! Good luck on your goal!
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #9  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesliesMom View Post
Thanks everyone, I am so excited I can't even stand it! Extra motivation to work out that much harder and eat right, feeling great on my vacation will "taste" better than any junk!

Fawn, we are going to see Couples Retreat this weekend with the couple we are going with. I can't wait for that either.

Angie
hehe.. hubby and I took our 5 month old since he won't take a bottle and therefor couldn't stay with Nana with the rest of the kiddos... we laughed so hard, and when I would laugh the baby would try to laugh and his laughs are still in that funny squeel stage... I thought for sure someone would complain but no one even heard him, several told us later that they we impressed by how quiet he was. It was a really good movie, hubby and I are definately the couple with the 2 boys (just add a few more kids)... we related to them alot.
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 245/245/220 (10%)

Height: 5'7"

What a great incentive! And along with looking better in a bathing suit, don't forget to imagine how much more energy you will have for all those fun activities!
DarkAspen is offline   Reply With Quote