Old 10-19-2009, 02:36 AM   #1  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Default 100 lb Accountability 19 - 25 October

Do you need accountability? A place to post your menu or your plan for the day? Please post here. Everyone is welcome.
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:44 AM   #2  
Nicole

Hey lovelies,

Sorry for disappearing on you last week and unfortunately this week will be much the same thing. A friend is getting married in a few weeks and we're heading away for the weekend to Wellington. Lots of awesome food, wine and fun. It's going to be dangerous...

Anyway, it's been fairly quiet with me. Weight is up which isn't good. Nobody to blame but myself and I've improved for the last few days at least. And I had a good workout this morning for the first time in a while. Tomorrow it's the last session with yummy trainer (woe!), so yeah. I'm looking forward to that, but I'm not looking forward to it either.

Anyway, sorry for the drive by posting. I'll hopefully have time tomorrow to do a proper update.

Take care all!
Old 10-19-2009, 06:20 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

life is crazy at times and it makes dieting hard.
I was stressed yesterday and I caught a little debbie oatmeal pie in my mouth...made myself spit it out!
Food has been pretty good..and scales are inching down. I had a 3lbs weight loss last week. Now if I could just do that again this week.
food will be....breakfast yogurt and blueberries
lunch chicken breast and veggies
dinner-not sure yet but it will be healthy!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:19 AM   #4  
Fighting The Binges

S/C/G: HW274/RW215?/GW137

Height: 5' 4"

I really need to be strong this week....
Last week I had a bad head cold and didn't exercise as much as usual. Food wise I could have been better over the weekend and I'm still not feeling great so today's workout at the gym wasn't great and I'm annoyed with myself because I like to try to up my calorie count each session.
I feel like I'm heading for a fall with my weigh in on Friday and I REALLY need to keep going this week and see a loss on those scales to motivate me to keep going.
Loving Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:40 AM   #5  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Well, back to work for me today. Oh joy. The good part is that hunting was a good boost for me in weight loss, I lost 5 pounds. That is over 2 weeks, so it's a good loss for me. I was going to go to the gym this morning, but we were out hunting yesterday and walked forever. I was just so tired this morning and I needed to get some stuff ready for work. But, back tomorrow at the gym for spin class. Scary. We'll be hunting next weekend and then it is all over. It needs to be over, I'm not getting anything done around the house! Oh well.

So, I'll be checking in this week. Hope everyone has a great week.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks - I had another good day - I am so grateful. Today I am going to doctor to have my pieces and parts checked out.

Here's my life plan:

meditate
stretches & strengthening
log food
lots of water
mindful eating
sit down while eating anything
fork down between bites -slow down!

B - egg white omlette with ketchup, 1/2 english muffin witn npnb, grapes
l - turkey and lite cheese sandwich (open face) with lite mayo, spaghetti squash
snack - cottage cheese and 1/2 banana
d - 12 grain pancake, boca bacon, sf syrup, applesauce
s - cereal, fruit, milk

I hope everyone has a GREAT day.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #7  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

slashnl, I thought I'd pig out at my cousins wedding in july but it was easier than i thought it'd be, especially with people complaining that the cookies were dry.

ha.

today: 1507

b: scrambled tofu and veggies
l: cold noodles with warm seitan and peanut sauce
s: pear
d: pumpkin manicotti (I Did not eat this the last two days as was planned so tonight we are getting around to it FOR SURE)
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #8  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Just popping in quick, I'll catch up w/ everyone later.

Back to work for me too....slowly the piles on my desk are getting smaller....

I maintained this week, which I am happy with, considering the choices I made.

I have my healthy lunch waiting for me. I have been drinking water all morning. My gym clothes are in the car--my planned workout is: legs/back and cardio. After the gym (and ONLY if I do my planned workout), I am going to stop at Kohl's....I would really like a bigger black purse, but we'll see--only if there is a super bargain.

Have a great OP day everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #9  

Ok here goes

B: 1 slice whole wheat bread w//25 tbsp margarine and raspberry jam
1 yogurt with raspberry jam

L: 1 sausage with potatoes and tomatoes; 1 banana

D: 1 taco salad(lettuce, avocado, chicken, tabasco, a little rance dressing)

S: apple, 1 small salad
Total calories for the day: 1,320
Exercise: 30 min running/jogging
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #10  

Uh, that is supposed to be .25 tbsp margarine, not 25 tbsp
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:13 PM   #11  
Diane

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachykeen62 View Post
Uh, that is supposed to be .25 tbsp margarine, not 25 tbsp
That's funny!
Old 10-20-2009, 03:01 AM   #12  
Nicole

Lots of talking - that's great to see!

I'm wondering whether it would be considered the height of laziness to ring my neighbour and ask if he minds putting my recycling bin out tonight. It's recycling day tomorrow and I am sore! There are 2 reasons - yummy trainer worked me very hard this morning and my team did a volunteer day at Willowbank which was an awesome experience. We basically did a lot of gardening and got a free tour at the end - including seeing some areas that aren't open to the public which was brilliant. But think of the calories I burned - it all helps for Wellington, right...

Anyway, I'll be sore tomorrow so it's a good thing I won't be going to the gym. I'm actually not too far from bed - just finish up here and then I'm going to have a shower.

Dgramie, 3 lbs down! Go you!

Loving, if you're not well, don't beat yourself up and push too hard. It'll do you more harm in the long run - trust me, I had a cold turn to bronchitis a few weeks ago because I didn't give my body a chance to get better.

Diane, great to see you back. I'm pleased you had a good holiday, even if you didn't score an elk!

Beverly, hope everything went well at the doctors!

Lottie, your menu looks fantastic as always.

MJ, how was the gym and shopping? Did you get your bag?

Peachy, I did a double take when I read that amount of margarine! Typos are fun things!

Anyway, I'm going to get the recycling out before I do anything else and calling it a night.

Have fun!
Old 10-20-2009, 06:54 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks...I had another on plan day - I am so grateful. My trip to the doctor went well. She gave me some back and knee exercises. I can take the anti- inflamitory drugs for one more week. Because they gave me an ulcer once - I've got to be careful.

stretches and strengthening
lots of water
log food
put fork down between bites - eat slower
meditate

breakfast - turkey sausage,1/2 english muffin, grapes
lunch - soup, carrots, crackers
snack - yogurt and fruit
dinner - ww pasta with a sauce of evoo, broth, onions, peppers, olives, garlic, parm cheese
snack - cottage cheese, 1/2 banana

I'll be back later .
Have a great day!

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 10-20-2009 at 07:00 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #14  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning everyone! Not sure if I am starting to get a cold or if it is just allergies, but I am sick of sneezing and sinus pressure!

nicolen--Have fun on your weekend away. How was your last session w/ yummy trainer??? Did you get your recycling out? LOL!!!

dgramie--Good for you for realizing what you were doing and spitting it out!

Loving--How are you feeling?

Diane--Great job!!!

Beverlyjoy--Hope your knee and back improve!

lottie--You are doing awesome!

peachykeen--Great job!

The gym was ok. I was running super late. I had to cover a meeting for someone at work and the meeting ran late. I didn't do my planned workout, but I did do cardio. I did stop at Kohl's and bought a new black purse. I wasn't going to, but I won't have time tonight, so I went. It's really cute. Some of my co-workers were comparing purses today and we all have similiar purses. Kind of funny!

Can't wait to see my ortho on Friday. My knee hurts a lot. Of course, the shoes I wore yesterday didn't help...what was I thinking????

I am having lunch w/ my younger brother today. He eats healthy, so he's a good influence! We have some family drama (well, he does), so it could be interesting lunch conversation.....I'm trying not to get pulled into the middle!

I will do my planned workout from yesterday--legs/back and cardio. Have a great OP day everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:03 AM   #15  
Diane

Well, I didn't make it to the gym today either. I have to quit being lazy and ignoring my alarm clock. I WILL make it tomorrow. I guess coming off a vacation makes it tough to get going again. No excuses though. I need to get back there.

MJ: Hope you have a good lunch.

Beverly: Good luck with the pills. I hope they don't cause you any other pain!

Nicolen: Sounds like a great workout for you!

Have a great day everyone!