Old 10-19-2009, 09:48 AM   #1  
no more hiding

S/C/G: 296/215/160

Height: 5' 5"

Default home now

On Thursday I had some surgery. I have been staying with friends until I was able to be home and care for my boys. Anyhow- before I left the scale was acting crazy because I was not handling the stress very well and I was eating up a storm. At one point the scale said 225 and I thought I might faint. While I was gone I couldn't weigh and that was hard for me since I am pretty much scale obsessed. It was a good thing though because as swollen as I was I can imagine the scale numbers would not have been very pretty.

So this morning I get up and weigh and I am back to where I started- 214.8!! Oh, how glad I am! Now if I can just keep things on plan during the next 2 weeks while I wait to hear the results. It will all have to be about what goes into my mouth since I won't be able to go walking for a while yet or do anything else that resembles exercise- even sitting up at the computer is a challange today.
Well, I'm back to laying on the couch! You all post a bunch so I have something to distract and motivate me when I can sit up!!
2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Glad everything seems to have gone ok, hope you are back on your feet soon.

Oh and don't be surprised if the scale doesn't progressively drop from losing the water your body is still holding from the surgery for a few more days.
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #3  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

So good to have you back
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:31 AM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:38 AM   #5  
Tai

S/C/G: 272/111/Maintaining

Height: 5'4"

Glad you're back! I hope you'll be feeling well soon.
Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #6  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

That's good "scale" news!

And of course you can stay on plan for the next 2 weeks (& beyond). Remember, this is your health we're talking about here. As difficult as waiting can be, just think how MORE difficult it and things will be if you DON'T. Make yourself a solid plan. Stay focused. Those 2 weeks are going to fly by. And at the end there's going to be all sorts of good news.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 245/245/220 (10%)

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations on getting through such a stressful time. I am glad the scale scare went away again. (Stupid scales!) Don't overdo it, rest and let your body heal. Glad you are back home!
DarkAspen is offline   Reply With Quote