Old 10-16-2009, 11:53 AM   #1  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Default Did u ever have a moment

Do you ever have a moment that you stop and say I feel different? I did last night . I went to close the gate and I suddenly stopped and said man I feel so different. My first thought was how much weight did I loose. So I had to peak at the scale this morning . But I'm not gonna say . But its looking good.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/234/150

Height: 5'7"

I feel that everytime I walk up a set of stairs. I may not have lost a huge amount of weight but my heart and lungs feel absolutely stronger.
It's so encouraging
nicollem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #3  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Yes... I notice it time and again at the office. I just feel lighter. I'll be bending to do filing and notice how much less effort it takes... or just walking to my desk with more speed and realize how much lighter I feel.

Last edited by Kae; 10-16-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #4  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

yes. Every single time I judge a space to see if I'll fit through it. I still think of myself as huge and don't realize that I take up just over half the space I used to!!!!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:00 PM   #5  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

I just got back from our annual elk hunting trip and boy did I notice a difference up there. I could walk/hike/climb so much easier. And even though I got tired, my recovery was so much better. I was in horrible shape last year and many pounds heavier. This year, all those spin classes have paid off. It gave me motivation to make next year even better.

Here's a little TMI: Even when I had to "squat" (if you know what I mean), it was so much easier. Little victories!!!!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #6  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashnl View Post
Here's a little TMI: Even when I had to "squat" (if you know what I mean), it was so much easier. Little victories!!!!
LOL! Nice...
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #7  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

it sure do make pee'in in the woods a whole heck of a lot easier! I get ya babe.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #8  
Fighting The Binges

S/C/G: HW274/RW215?/GW137

Height: 5' 4"

Definitely!
We went to the mall last weekend. I had done my hair and makeup that morning and put on some clothes I felt nice in.
But it was really busy and I was hot and miserable. I went into a store to get some new gym pants as my others are too big. I queued for the fitting room feeling really depressed and like "what's the point, they probably won't fit and I'm still huge". When I looked in that fitting room mirror, it was obvious that the girl looking back at me was hot and bothered, but she looked good!!! Clothes that fitted, hair and makeup nice, and I realised in that moment that for the first time in a LONG time I didn't hate the girl in the mirror anymore...
And the gym pants fit....
Loving Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #9  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Yes, yesterday when I was on the floor making a poster for work, sitting Indian style only with both feet touching, bottom side of foot to bottom side of foot. Not even hurting or uncomfortable.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:41 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Yes, when I walk around at work and I'm one of those people who walks fast and jogs up the stairs!
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #11  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Yup- I feel less round- and I love how people are starting to notice now and say "hey you look great!" My pharmacist saw me the other day and her jaw dropped and she was like OMG you look FABULOUS!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #12  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

When I tie my shoes. When I can do level 10 resistance on my elliptical (only 1 minute at a time, but still). When hubby hugs me and not only can he get his arms further around me, I can get mine further around him cuz there's less of me in between us. When I take the tiniest nibble of his glazed donut out of curiosity and it tastes gross and I must wash my mouth out and the box sits on the counter for days and I am not even tempted. When going to the gym does not feel silly, pointless, and like people are judging me. When people smile and offer me help when I'm shopping in the normal sizes section of the store. Ok, I'll hush now, but yeah, I have those moments.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #13  
Finding my wings...

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/156

Height: 5'2 and a freakin' HALF!

Yes!! I feel like my body is liquid motion sometimes and seriously puzzle at how clunky and stiff I was before... how COULD I live like that???
starfishkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 225/194/125

Height: 5'7

Oh yes for sure. Especially when I am working out and I notice "wow, these reps are not as hard anymore". Or when I wake up and reach for my water instead of a Dr. Pepper, and I don't even think of the Dr. Pepper anymore. The best though is when I carry my two little ones upstairs to bed and I don't feel out of breath,
crzymom6 is offline   Reply With Quote