Old 10-13-2009, 01:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/170/125

Height: 5'3

Default Game On Diet

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and after a lifetime of struggling with my weight am finally ready to make a change. I have read about a lot of the diet plans and I was wondering if anyone has tried the Game On Diet. I found the book at my local booksellers and thought that it might be something that could inspire me. The read was really great and using a competition to motivate you sounds like a smart idea, but I don't want to convince my friends to join my weight loss team or find people to compete against unless I know that this might be something worth doing. Does anyone have any experience with it/heard anything about it?
DeterminedGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:36 PM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I've never heard of it- but just wanted to say hi and good luck with your goals!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #3  
megsmom8816

S/C/G: 185.8/179.8/130

Height: 5'1"

We just started this at work today and I am excited to do it. I teach at a high school, and our team is competing against the other buildings in our district. It seems a bit complicated, but I am sure we will get it all figured out!
megsmom8816 is offline   Reply With Quote