Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #1  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Jillian's Master Your Metabolism?

Has anyone read this book? Is there anything new there? I feel like all the books seem to be about the same. I'm just wondering if anyone has read this one and found it to have something special. Thanks!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #2  

Thumbs up It's a must read!!

Master your metabolism will change the way you look at food and especially how you look @ junk foos. It's amazing how much we DON'T know about metabolism and our system. oter books tell u the same ol' same ol' and they don't explain to you why it does what it does, this book does! there is a way u can get it free, u only pay shipping and handling which is like 4.95 just go to jillianmichaels.com/freebook. I have read so many books but i really feel like this one taught me a lot i didn't know. It's like talking to and endicronologist( specailist dr. in hormones-aka metabolism) it will definetaly change the way you look at food & "dieting". You should definetely read it.
yayalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #3  

thanks for the advice I am going to order it now
good luck
Smileydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #4  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Thanks so much! I will get it for that kind of price!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #5  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

I have also found some good information in this book. I was already a pretty clean eater but having been diagnosed mildly hypothyroid, mildly insulin resistant, struggled with energy and struggling with hunger out of control I really appreciated the hormone by hormone breakdown of supporters and trashers.

I had already made most of the changes before reading the book, but the little tweaks are already helping my energy and hunger levels in just a week.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 280/192.5/130

Wow..I would not have ordered it without these endorsements. Thanks all!
meltitaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 280/192.5/130

BE AWARE - At that link, they also automatically charge you $4 a week for the online club if you don't cancel before the 2 week trial ends. That is something I am not willing to commit to and I have a terrible habit of forgetting to cancel. So, I think I will look elsewhere, but a good deal if you remember to cancel or are interested in the online service.
meltitaway is offline   Reply With Quote