Old 08-08-2009, 08:24 AM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

What an excellent thread, Rebound!

I have good skin...and good genes! I like my eyes too, they're a great green color.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

What an awesome idea for a thread.. thanks for starting this!! I personally have always been told I have a great smile, so I have come to appreciate it as well..lol and my eyes.. although I have been told they give how I am feeling away all the time,, very expressonate lol

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 08-09-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Cape Breton Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #18  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Thumbs up

I wasn't sure if I was going to post here, but it's almost a no brainer if another Maritimer posts. (High Five, there Cape Breton Chick )

I've always had a big trouble looking at myself in the mirror and finding something to be happy about. (It feels kinda normal saying that after reading some of the other comments in this thread.) I mean, when I was younger, I was way too thin. Then, once I got into university, that's when I really started packing the pounds on and it's been yo-yo (more on the up than on the down) ever since.

But this thread is about what we LIKE, right? I can find things that I do like about me, though. One of them is that I consider myself smart - especially around things technical. (Yep! I'm the stereotypical geek/nerd. :P) I mean, I know that I'm no Einstein, but I do feel like I'm slightly on the right hand side of the bell curve. The other thing I like about me - or maybe this is a love-hate thing - is the fact that I am very much in touch with my emotions. I can cry. I do cry - when I'm sad, when I'm happy, when I'm touched by beautiful music. I laugh. I can empathize and comfort. And sometimes I don't like that about me, usually when I'm feeling overwhelmed, but most of the time...I like to be able to feel.

Thanks for listening.

:Lawrence
The Rooster has Returned.
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

lol.. high fives back at ya there Rooster.. and Good Luck!
Cape Breton Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 245/260/145

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Breton Chick View Post
What an awesome idea for a thread.. thanks for starting this!! I personally have always been told I have a great smile, so I have come to appreciate it as well..lol and my eyes.. although I have been told they give how I am feeling away all the time,, very expressonate lol
It's true, you have a very nice smile!
I wish mine looked that good
willa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:06 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

After having a crappy weekend...eating wise...I was on the bus this morning, on my way to work, I looked down and decided that I like my ankles.

For the size I am...I have chubby calves but nice-sized ankles...go figure!

Good thread btw!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:28 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harps View Post
Honestly I have never liked my body, I messed it up real bad because I was an obese child and yo-yoing adult so it has never recovered any elasticity because I never exercised...everything is flabby and droopy, I mean everything!

But, I like my face. How's that? Does that sound really obnoxious?? I was always that girl people would say, "but you have such a pretty face, its a shame"

No matter what, I always had some confidence in the fact that I knew my face was ok.

ughhhh.
OMG don't you hate when people say but you have such a pretty face what a shame I just want to tell them eff off. but anyway. I like my hands and my eyes, I have small hands classy (old movie star type hands what my grandmother calls them), and i have long eye lashes.
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:55 PM   #23  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

I've lost weight since I started this thread, and I thought I'd bump it up for our new posters in the 30s forum.

As far as me, I've started to find a few more things about myself that I'm liking. My upper arms are starting to look very nice. Much slimmer than they were before, and I've lost enough weight and gained enough muscle there that you can start to see the shapes of my muscles under there. They are starting to look nicely toned.

So let's hear it, everyone. What feature do you like about yourself right now?
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 198/128/138

Height: 5'7

I like my eyes. They've always been hazel leaning toward brown but over the past few years they've become more green than brown. Just too bad I have to wear glasses.
amynbebes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #25  
Carpe diem

S/C/G: 105/78.9/65

Height: 5'5.5"

My skin. I got complimented so many times when I was a young'un on how clear, soft and beautiful my skin was. I never got acne. I even got complimented on the Cadbury factory tour by the tour guide who was talking about cocoa butter. He said something along the lines of "Who here likes white chocolate?" Of course, I raised my hand. "You must because your skin is beautiful. White chocolate contains cocoa butter, which is used as a skin softener" blah blah. Still, it turned a few heads in my direction.

My eyes. I love my eyes. They're green and get greener if I use the right colour makeup. I've been complimented on them by many guys. DH doesn't say much about them anymore. The "romantic" stage (I could stare into your eyes all night) is over, now it's the "practical" stage (what's for dinner?). *sigh*

My face. I look exactly like my mother and really she is one of the most beautiful women, inside and out. And aging very gracefully! I reckon she doesn't look over 50 (she's 60).

My smile. My sister always told me my smile was gorgeous and natural (not like my brother who looks like he forces his).
Mollz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:37 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 308/176/150

Height: 5ft 5

Most of my body is damaged one way or another (stretch marks, scars, still too fat and skin a little lose, etc,) but my complextion is good, hair is quite good and I think I've got nice (and very unique coloured) eyes. Had to anwer this thread as you but my alias in the title . Oh my teeth are ok too (thanks to my very nice dentist fixing my beyond hope broken front tooth )
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 284

Height: 5'4

Default What I like about ME!!!

Hands Down it'd have to be my Hands!!! They are cute, small and pretty perfect....LOL I know hands, but that's what I got....LOL I've got great Hair, Nice Teeth, A great complexion, and awesome eyes, lips are great too...

Last edited by jstagrl; 10-11-2009 at 11:03 AM.
jstagrl is offline   Reply With Quote