Old 10-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Day 9 and plateauing

Okay...I've read this is normal, even good...but it's still bothering me....any of you been through this....how long did it last.....
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:46 PM   #2  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchmom84 View Post
Okay...I've read this is normal, even good...but it's still bothering me....any of you been through this....how long did it last.....
Yes this is totally normal. It could last a week or longer. I was on one a few weeks ago that lasted nearly 2 weeks. Just keep OP and try to increase your water and it will come off!
noahsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

PorchMom....It is happening to me right now. I haven't lost for a month, in fact have gained a pound. I am staying OP and don't know what I am doing wrong. I am getting disgusted, but not discouraged.....I will wait it out and hopefully things will start to work again for me. I lost fast the first month, so I am thankful for that. If I hadn't, then I would be kicking myself mighty hard for joining such a program.
Fifties Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:24 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

A plateau is typical after 10 -14 days on plan, you could expect it to last 1 week to 10 days or so. They suggested to me during this time to drink more water, eat clean protein (eggs) and eat lots of fish. Coincidence or not, I lost 4 1/2 lbs that particular week following the plateau.

Maintain your momentum - keep up with your plan, eating on time, drinking more water, some exercise and your hard work will be recognized.
Keiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 182/164/140

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchmom84 View Post
Mine lasted a week and a half. Then I had my wisdom teeth out, went on the liquid diet thru MRC (I think it's Meta Slim Quick...or something like that)...seriously it was a true liquid diet until dinner which was actually fine but I thought I would lose for sure and so did they...I GAINED 2lbs! Talk about heart breaking! Not only had I been plateauing for a week and a half then I gain Found out that it was most likely from the meds and anesthesia and it would fall away once I flushed them out of my system.
Well, I'm happy to report that they did fall away along with 3 extra lbs!!!! I was so ready to throw in the towel...I'm glad I didn't! Now I just have to remember that for my next plateau
gish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko View Post
A plateau is typical after 10 -14 days on plan, you could expect it to last 1 week to 10 days or so. They suggested to me during this time to drink more water, eat clean protein (eggs) and eat lots of fish. Coincidence or not, I lost 4 1/2 lbs that particular week following the plateau.

Maintain your momentum - keep up with your plan, eating on time, drinking more water, some exercise and your hard work will be recognized.
Is there a limit to how many eggs a day you can have--in other words could you have 2 eggs at breakfast and 2 at lunch (3 x week)
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/165

Height: 5'7

With all these plateaus lasting for a week or more, how do you ever get to goal in the allotted time. I really just started, but im already freaking out about not getting to 72 lbs in 24 weeks.
Pcherr001 is offline   Reply With Quote