Old 10-07-2009, 09:20 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Wed 10/7

Morning Everyone!

Today, our youngest is 5 months old! He's getting so big. I got out a box of warmer clothes in 6-9mo size. Sigh...now it he'd just sleep.

How's everyone else doing today?
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #2  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

I'm doing great this morning! Plus, this afternoon at 4 I have my very first yoga class. I'm super excited!
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:15 PM   #3  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

They grow up so fast MP. I remember on the rare occassion that my son would sleep through the night I'd always wake up with a start around 4am, heart thumping, like, something is missing here...I'm sleeping too good...wheres the baby?

Last night I dreamed about a baby and making funny faces and stuff sitting on a couch next to my ex boyfriend. I woke up to my TOM, lol! TOM used to be way more exciting to get when it meant I made it another month without getting knocked up. Now, its just a pain in my *** since I know there is no chance a swimmer is fertalizing anything.

So I didn't bother weighing myself this morning. I did cardio last night, 40 minutes on the elliptical, 20 on the treadmill at an incline and then I was going to go to zumba but there was a situation that required me to not be in the same room dancing around and sweating with someone else that showed up. So I left and went home. This town is too small, we need another gym and another zumba instructor.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone! It's been a crazy day. Glad the work day is almost over.

Took DD back to neuro yesterday. Nothing wrong with her brain!Her MRI showed her brain was fine. But her sinus's are all full of infection and she is now being referred to an ENT. At least we know why she is having such headaches.

going to go watch Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs this afternoon, then go by Walmart and pick up a few things.

Next monday I start a new bootcamp exercise class. Really looking forward to it.

Mort.. DD never had any trouble sleeping as long as I HELD her. I could lay her on my belly in the bed and she would sleep all night long. Then the trouble came about 2 years old when I wanted her out of my bed. It took my until she was almost 10 to finally get her out of my bed completely. LOL
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote