Old 10-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 202/202/160

Height: 5'11"

Default It's Official

Today is the official start date for me, im eating my breakfast as we speak...

Non fat peach yogart (6 oz), small banana, and quarter cup uncooked oatmeal....stirred. Not the greatest tasting stuff in the world, i dont like oatmeal, but i can deal.

I am keeping my fingers crossed, I need this diet to work.

Wish me luck, and i give luck to all the others who are starting today, as well as those who are into it a while.
twilightmom78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #2  

Hey, I just started today tooo. Do you have alot of weight to lose? I have about 90lbs.
qnsny11429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #3  

Im hoping to lose between 40 and 50 lbs. But i would be happy with 30 i suppose. HOw are you doing so far today? Im doing ok, not easy, but suffering through it. Had my first veggie burger today, it was actually very yummy, might stick with those from now on.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #4  

i think you can do the whole 50! i have to say that this is the easiest diet i have ever done. i really enjoy fruits and veggies, though. i was telling my hubby that i could eat this way for the rest of my life. my only vice is coffee. i know that in some circumstances it isn't that fattening. but for me, half 'n half is 1/2 cream, 1/2 coffee. (c:
anyways, you will love this diet.
good luck!!!
raygunclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #5  
ich bin geliebt

S/C/G: 353-->whatever is healthy

Height: 5'9"

Good luck y'all! I bought stuff for Phase 3 yesterday...this diet has just taught me to eat better overall. It makes you feel better.
MaryEllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #6  

im doing ok so far, im starting to feel hungry about every 3 hours, and i love it. I realized the other day that i havent felt "hunger pains" in months, that proved to me that i was eating just to eat, not because i was hungry. The only thing that im really missing is Peanut butter!!!! I LOVE it, eat it by the spoonful for snacks, but not too much only about a large scoop and im done. Im not a huge carnivore, so PB was my source for protein. I cant wait until it is introduced back in.