Old 09-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #1  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Default Bad Day!

Well today started out to be a great day. I was ready to get down and start doing my richard Simmons and the Phone Rang . It was the Principal at my daughter School. She decided that today she was gonna reak havick on them.

We have so many Problems so they require all students to Wear Uniforms. She decided that she was gonna wear these large hoop earrings She was asked to remove them from her ears. As she got back to class she placed them back in her ears. Then she put on a pink Sweater. Not a uniform color so was asked to remove it she refused and made a sceen she was sent to the principal office where they asked her to remove the earring and sweater and she refused and then proceeded to argue with them . Needless to say I was asked to come pick her up from school that she was welcome back to school until she could wear the uniform.

I was soo Furious that when i got to her I went off on her. I took her Phone , mp3 player , computer and all from her. I called her councler and she came out and spent half the day talking about the problems she was having. She said that they told her to remove the earring earlier and they didnt tell her she couldnt place them back in. I DONT THINK SO!

So in the Am dad will be taking her to school in Uniform and I told her if I get a call I will let them do what they need to. If I didnt say she is 14 her bday is in 18 days and will be 15 she thinks she is 21. She is in the 8th Grade.

I was sooo upset because this is the third time in a week we have had to go to school for something. What happened I ate a Twix bar. I am not holding it against me I will dust my self off and get back on plan One candy bar will not ruin me. I jest feel bad cause I allowed it to happen. I had no exercise or water because all of the stress today. I guess I feel Better now thanks to everyone for letting me vent.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230

Height: 5'5"

Bonnie, sorry about your bad day. You can feel proud of yourself. You ate ONE Twix, not multiples.
50andfabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:25 PM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

Here's a hug.....
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:39 PM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

And another
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:40 PM   #5  

Hope tomorrow is better - seems like all girls that age somehow lose their brains until they get to be about 25 or so. Hugs!
waquilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 230/229/200

Height: 5'3

I don't know if this is a help to you or not, but when I get to that place you were at earlier, I keep on plan by saying something like this to myself...
Why should I punish my body because someone else did something stupid (or irritating, mean, etc)?
That keeps me from eating the wrong foods, overeating, etc. Hope it helps you!

By the way, good attitude! Don't let this keep you down! Right back at it!
ANewCreation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:04 AM   #7  
Starting over

S/C/G: 257.8/242.4/135

Height: 5' 5"

When I was in my twenties, my mother told me I'd been abducted by aliens when I was 14--and not returned until I was about 21.

Good luck.
Alana in Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:53 AM   #8  

I'm sorry you had a bad day . But you only had ONE Twix bar. Previously, I would have eaten a Twix bar, ice cream, and something greasy. You are doing AWESOME.
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:30 AM   #9  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

LOL kids will be kids... i really dont see the problem reguarding her wearing a pink sweater or hoop earring i think schools are getting so controling.. It seems inappropriate for the school to call you over something so small. its not like she started a fight or was smoking or anything eles that would require a phone call home.
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:12 AM   #10  
Tai

S/C/G: 272/111/Maintaining

Height: 5'4"

I hope todays a better day for you Bonnie. 14 (almost 15) is a tough age, isn't it?

I like your attitude to get right back on plan eating wise. Take care.
Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:46 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 225/194/125

Height: 5'7

I hear you, my daughter is 7 going on 17. I don't know where she get's her attitude from.

I hope that today goes better for you and her. And like other's said, it was only one twix.
crzymom6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:54 AM   #12  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

I hope that today goes better.

The teen years can be difficult. My daughter had blue hair for two years. She also decided to change her name by spelling it backwards so she became "Nerak". We did not have uniforms so I did not have to deal with that. A wise teacher told me not to be concerned about her rebellions as long as she was not doing anything that would hurt her. At least with the hair we could easily pick her out of the crowd at graduation!

Today she has settled down, is married and expecting her first baby. She is so conventional that you would not believe. Sometimes I miss that little spark that she had.

Hang in there, you will get through the days. Hopefully, she won't get into anything more destructive than hoop earrings and pink sweaters. Maybe she can find something to express herself after school hours.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:57 AM   #13  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Thanks Everyone. Yes it jest was a twix and I wont be doing that again. The best thing to do is not dweel on it and keep moving forward.

As for daughter dad took her to school they suggest she gets Angr mangment classes. The way I am told no other color can be worn to school because they have alot of Problem with Gangs. They cant even wear a colored shirt under their Uniform shirt. The earring is for saftey reason. They dont want someone to rip them out of their ears in a fight. But all will Prevail.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:26 AM   #14  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Throwing in my support here! I feel your pain. I have a 15 year old daughter. She's been pretty good so far (knock on wood) but it is either hot or cold with her. She's either really happy or really unhappy, not a lot of anything in between. So you are not alone!

As for the Twix, well... it happened. You moved on and that's what is important!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #15  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

And you are right, one candy bar will not ruin you. It is usually what happens AFTER the candy bar that will ruin you. Keep doing what you are doing.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote