Old 09-30-2009, 10:32 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Wednesday 9/30

Hola, everyone!

My day started with a screaming 2 year old at 7am and was followed by the other 5 kids arriving/waking up and being assaulted verbally or otherwise by her! She found scissors yesterday (dh was "watching her" downstairs) and hacked off most of her mid back length curls. I cried. Stressful couple of weeks. No sleep. Getting depressed.

Sigh. So, we are watching Beverly Hills Chihuaha this morning already. I don't like to use the TV to keep the kids entertained, but I'm spent.

No idea what we are doing for meals today. My 11 yr old son made scrambled eggs for everyone for breakfast...that was nice, but I need to clean it up now.

I need lots of these today - Thanks for being there for me, gals - and gents.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:27 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Mort.. Nothing like a 2 year old to keep you on your toes.

Feeling a touch better. I am back at work today. Was out Thursday and Friday with fever, chills, congestion and cough. Was sure I had the flu but tested negative for it. (DD was positive) I did have a severe case of bronchitis. I got so bad it hurt to even breathe. The coughing was the worst because I couldn't stop. Now I am just bone tired and still have a little bit of cough.

This afternoon I am taking DD for her MRI, then we go to the neuroloist Friday to find out what's going on with her.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #3  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

Hugs MP! I don't know how child care providers do it, but I could not live without people like you. You are appreciated! Once a year I have about 10 boys for one night and a Saturday (birthday slumber party) and I tell ya, after that one day, I need to drink for about a week to de-stress...lol...oh crap, that day is coming up in two weeks...

Today is literally the end of the year for me...fiscally speaking. So I'm about to go bust some batooties for time sheets, expense reports and then head up to records and get our year end patient counts...can't wait to see those number (I am soooo being sarcastic here).

Last night I did Zumba. I was a little late for the class, and when i walked in the whole center of the room was empty...my friend Teresa has saved me a spot...apparently the rest of the class thinks I need a lot of space...I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted...lol.

Tonight I have a class and my son has basketball practice so we don't get done with our stuff till about 6:30 pm, don't know if I'll have time to do any cardio but I sure can do some resistence bands and floor exercises at home.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/244/180

Height: 5'11"

Hi Everyone! New here and pretty excited that I found this site.... I've been looking around and it seems like there's lots of good surrounding these forums and the people in it! I look forward to "chatting" with you!
lynnyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:17 PM   #5  
This means war...

Welcome Lynnyloo! I'm pretty new too, just joined a couple days ago. Glad you found the site too!
Old 09-30-2009, 09:08 PM   #6  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Squeak - glad you are feeling a little better, man this has been a rough month for you...glad it's over. Here's to October being better, AND dd getting better!!

Mango - Zumba sounds fun with a friend! I just got Jillian Michael's 30day Shred in the mail today...here's to something new to kick it into high gear!

Lynnyloo - WELCOME!! Glad to "see" you - can't wait to get to know you a bit!

Well, the rest of my day went better. I did some cooking and cleaning while the kids were zoned out on the tube. Wish my 4mo old would sleep through the night...I'm starting to feel less and less like the provider I want to be. Told the parents we watched the tube today even though it wasn't Friday. I have one that doesn't want her 4mo old to be exposed to any TV. I turned his bouncy seat the other way today... Heh.

We had roasted pork tenderloins for lunch. Sides were rice and lima beans/corn mix. I was still full at supper, so my snack tonight is a nice glass of white wine. Calories well spent. Weigh in tomorrow...

Last edited by mortonpixie; 09-30-2009 at 09:09 PM.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #7  
This means war...

I hear the 30-day shred is a butt kicker, good luck!