Old 09-27-2009, 09:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 311/ticker/150

Height: 5-5

Default Favorite Supplement

I was wondering if anyone has one of the MRC supplements that they feel REALLY helps them. For me I'd have to say the Trace Minerals. I do 2 capfuls 'shots' in the morning and I feel it really gives me energy. And I love the taste!

I take alot more of their supplements, but I really feel the Trace Minerals making a difference.
kccross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 158/147/120

Height: 5'2

I'l tell ya what aint working so great 4 me .. the enhancers - they are supposed 2 suppress hunger & increase ur metabolism. Hello! im hungry all the time lately .. even after upping the dosage .. now the counselor has been, all week, trying 2 convince me 2 try the mrc6 & cortitrim .. would love 2 see what u gals have 2 say abt those ..
mountain gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:29 PM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

I too have found the biggest difference with the Trace Minerals...unfortunately MRC has changed this TOO!!!! It is now in a pill form and I did buy it but not sure about the effects of a liquid to a pill...when they told me it was now in pill form...I said Ugh!!! NOT ANOTHER PILL!!!! I do miss my morning and evening "shot"
GWE140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/159/133

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWE140 View Post
I too have found the biggest difference with the Trace Minerals...unfortunately MRC has changed this TOO!!!! It is now in a pill form and I did buy it but not sure about the effects of a liquid to a pill...when they told me it was now in pill form...I said Ugh!!! NOT ANOTHER PILL!!!! I do miss my morning and evening "shot"
I know! I weighed in yesterday and they told me they were phasing out the liquid minerals into a pill form! Ugh! I said exactly what you did, "Oh, no! Not another pill!"!!

I got one of the last bottles of liq minerals and fully expect it to be all gone by the time I use this bottle up. Oh, well....what's one more pill, I guess
shopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:05 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/159/133

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain gal View Post
I'l tell ya what aint working so great 4 me .. the enhancers - they are supposed 2 suppress hunger & increase ur metabolism. Hello! im hungry all the time lately .. even after upping the dosage .. now the counselor has been, all week, trying 2 convince me 2 try the mrc6 & cortitrim .. would love 2 see what u gals have 2 say abt those ..
Hey, Mountain Gal--
Glad to see you on here! I just started taking Cortitrim this past week but I will tell you that I LOVE the MRC6! I also take the ADWL. I don't get hungry. Hope you try the MRC 6. I've had good results w/it! Good luck!
shopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 176/163/135

Height: 5'6"

I just started the green menu and I can feel the weightloss slowing down. I was thinking about the all day weightloss but I also have considered the MRC-6. What have you had the best luck with?
missymo is offline   Reply With Quote