View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #11
mkroyer
Tellin' it like it is!

S/C/G: RESTART:153.5/147/135

Height: 5'4"

Thank you Wannabe--that was exactly what i was thinking, but i didnt know how to put it...er...delicately--like you did!!

I have a full-time job, i have kids, until just this may i was also a full-time college student...but you know what? I realized some time ago that i HAD to make exercise a priority..it was just as much of a priority as my job, and as my school work, and as spending time with my daughter.
WAKE UP EARLIER.
I wake up literally as early as i have to everyday to make sure i get my training run in. Tomorrow my schedule calls for 12 miles. I have to be at work by 7 30 am and i have to have my daughter dropped off at daycare by 6 40 to get to work in time. That means, i have to wake up to go running at 2:30 in the morning!!! But, if i dont do it then, i wont have time for the rest of the day. That means i go to bed no later than 8 tonight.
MAKE time!!
GOOD LUCK

"All the Secrets of your foundation shall come to light.... and when you lie, uprooted and broken in the sun, then shall your lies also be separated from your truths" Nietzche

"I do not workout. I TRAIN.
I do not eat. I FEED.
I do not sleep. I RECHARGE.
My greatest fear in this life is the fear of being ordinary
."
Personal Bests

MARATHON- 3:58
10K- 44:42
1/2 Marathon - 1:50:48
5 miles - 36:12
mkroyer is offline   Reply With Quote