Old 09-28-2009, 08:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: MON 09/28

Mornin' everyone!

Ummmm...quite the weekend I had!
I ate BADLY ALL WEEKEND!
I had pizza on Friday night and ate desserts on Saturday and Sunday...there was a few healthy things in there, but not enough.

I feel gross today! TOO much sugar! BLECH!

I stayed in my pj's until 4pm...watched half of the 3rd season of Grey's Anatomy...ate some chips, 2 muffins and a piece of pecan tart. Had some Coke Zero. I did play with the dog, cleaned the kitchen and do some laundry.
I also did get my butt of the couch yesterday to make my DH and I some homemade chili and walk the dog in the evening. I feel quite guilty about the food and lack of outdoors, but I did have a nice, relaxing day. Meh...

On a happy note, we had a good time with friends and family and we had a pretty good garage sale on Saturday morning.

How's everyone doing??
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 211/181/140

Height: 5'2"

I had an amazing weekend. I was in the 2nd row in the end zone when the Vikings scored their game winning touchdown. It happened right under my nose.

I did have a hot dog & beer at the game but only one of each. Thankfully they were out of pretzels otherwise I think I would have gotten one of those too, a very non carb friendly thing to do.

We also hosted a game night Saturday night. Instead of eating the pizza they ordered I had a bunless veggie burger that was on plan. Although I did also have a gin & tonic too. But those are low-carb so I think I was OK.
UniquelyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #3  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

I'm new here. So, first time posting in the weekly thread. I posted an introduction in the intro section if your interested in my details. I had an okay weekend, was traveling by plane all day on saturday and then vegged out on sunday and ate general tso's chicken which made me sick to my stomach because there is just too much fat in that (it was takeout).

I'm setting some goals for this week right now, but I"m not entirely done with my goal setting, but, I'm going to set one goal to drink more water. The rule is your weight divided by 2.2 = the amount of water you should drink so I'll be drinking about 87 oz of water a day...and peeing like mad.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:48 AM   #4  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Aw Wifey - just start over at your next meal or snack. I know, I know...it's easier said than done. You are one that has great follow through - and I see you staying the course, getting back up, whatever the analogy is...whenever you trip, you right yourself!

Unique - what a nice weekend! A good stout beer is one of my weaknesses, so I understand the need to indulge there.

Mango - welcome! I read your bio in the Intros. I think the water goal is a great place to start. I have a 6oz cup in our bathroom (I work from home) and whenever I go in there I have a full 6oz. Little tricks to get more water.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote