Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-26-2009, 01:17 AM   #1  
On my way to Skinny!

S/C/G: SW220/150-160GW

Height: 5'5

Default New here and excited!

Hello All! Finally figured out how to register here and im so excited!
I have been trying to lose weight since I had my son (He is now 4 years old)
I gained 70lbs during pregnancy and didnt loose nothing! Over the years id loose 20lbs, get tired of exercising, and gain it back... I really want to make it happen this time! I am tired of beingFAT, not wearing cute clothes, and i just want to be so much skinnier!! I just need some sort of motivation/support...i think the problem before was i got bored!! So i am 213 right now and want to get down to 160. i want to actually reach my goal, and not keep going up and down!!!
mateosmama2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #2  
Starting over

S/C/G: 257.8/242.4/135

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome! You have come to the right place!
Alana in Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:15 AM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateosmama2005 View Post
Hello All! Finally figured out how to register here and im so excited!
I have been trying to lose weight since I had my son (He is now 4 years old)
I gained 70lbs during pregnancy and didnt loose nothing! Over the years id loose 20lbs, get tired of exercising, and gain it back... I really want to make it happen this time! I am tired of beingFAT, not wearing cute clothes, and i just want to be so much skinnier!! I just need some sort of motivation/support...i think the problem before was i got bored!! So i am 213 right now and want to get down to 160. i want to actually reach my goal, and not keep going up and down!!!
Hi and welcome!!!

I think tired of being fat, not being able to wear cute clothes and just wanting to be slimmer and healthy are WONDERFUL reasons to lose weight. And the good thing is, is that you CAN lose the weight. Each and every excess pound that you've put on, IS one that you can take off. Without a doubt. Weight loss is a doable thing that you and everyone CAN do.

Although support and motivation are great, I certainly wouldn't rely on them. As they won't necessarily be around when the cookies and cake ARE.

So therefore I URGE you to make an ironclad commitment to "do this". DECIDE that you want to do this NO MATTER WHAT, make that all important commitment and then there's no way that it CAN"T happen. Once you make that commitment, you forge ahead whether you feel like it or not. That commitment forces you to make the right decisions and choices and get the job done - no matter what.

I look forward to hearing of your progress.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:26 AM   #4  
Onederland - Gotcha

S/C/G: 252/180/178

Height: 5'9"

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do. Lots of good support and so much information to absorb on this site. Glad you are here.
Hydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 03:08 PM   #5  
On my way to Skinny!

S/C/G: SW220/150-160GW

Height: 5'5

Thank you guys you are all wonderful and encouraging!!! What kind of exercises do you all do?? Im doing Aerobics
mateosmama2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #6  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

I'm a walker, I like getting outside and in the fresh air, plus its free!

Just decide that this time IS the time, and do it!!
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote