Old 09-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. BOO! Halloween challenge~Week 3

Week three ladies! Totally awsome ladies. we got to 75 post last week, Lets try to meet that this week!Stats:

Week 1~148
Week 2~145
Week 3~144

Honestly, the scale is so annoying. Oh well. I know I didn't eat the greatest this weekend. I also know the weight will come back off , but I better start seeing 141 soon!

I didn't get up for my 530 class yet again. I had a horrible panic attack between 130-430. I am heading over in about an hour if I can wake up my son.

Talk to you in a bit

W 80 oz
E 35 cardio 20 weights
E 1200 good clean calories
D clean eating.

Last edited by jcatron243; 09-21-2009 at 10:38 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:41 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

OK back from the gym. Monday Madhouse, 2 treadmills were broken, one elliptical was out. So it was absolutely onehundred percent CRAZY. I was lucky to get an elliptical today. I ended up with 35 minutes of cardio and 25 of weights. Then I came home and did about 15 of abs and stretching.

I think I may go back at 430 tonight to get in a run.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:04 PM   #3  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello!!!! I started a thread earlier, so here is the copy/paste, then I'll update after that.....

Morning ladies, another week, another commitment. What an awful week, totally BINGE-A-LICIOUS. But the weigh in was only minimally painful. I know that if I commit today, it'll look better next monday. So a plan...

W- 4 liters
E- Gym this morning with my friend Carrie. Looking at 30 min ARC, I think I'll go back to lifting, so either upper or lower body (I'll see what she is going to do) abs, then 20 min treadmill or elliptical (I prefer TM, she likes the elliptical.)
E- B: Fiber One shredded wheat and a peach, lunch ham and swiss on low carb wrap, apple, and chicken/brown rice soup, dinner spaghetti and meatballs and salad (skip the garlic bread!) <---I have whole wheat pasta for mine and the meatballs are homemade with extra lean beef.
D- Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the DIFFERENCE.

Oh and get back on my Fitday.

Oh so yes. I did go to the baby shower Saturday night and of course it went really really well. I was so uncomfortable though while we were waiting to be seated. My disease tells me such ugly things, like "you don't belong here, with them. You aren't like them. They don't really want you here. See how everyone is avoiding talking to you? They don't want you here. You don't belong." And I felt real anxiety! I almost ran out of there! But of course no one was ignoring or avoiding me. Everyone seemed happy to see me.

See how the mind can play tricks? I have to try to figure out reality from the disease talking. But I think that night went well.

I want to hit up some personals, especially since you gals did so much stuff this weekend...OUCH a sprained big toe! Renassaince fairs, soccer games, housework, sushi! (I ate my first sushi at the shower saturday, it was at a hibachi restaurant, and I took the plunge and didn't think it was too bad!), 5k runs, ME time, kickboxing, lazy frustrating husbands, super motivation.

Not too shabby for five minutes time. Love to all. I commit to post at least 5 times this week, keep up with personals, keep on track. Who's with me!? (broken toes be damned, get back in here woman!) xo Michelle

Now for the current post.....

I did go to the gym! It was really good. I did 30 min ARC, then I decided to do upper AND lower body workout, then abs, then 20 min treadmill. It felt GREAT. Got home in time to clean up and hit a meeting at 1p. It was a really great meeting, I'm feeling really good. Hope you are all doing well too.

Jeni, do you get panic attacks often? I can't believe how long that one lasted. Must be so awful!!! Glad you got to go workout though, I think exercise helps me with my depression and anxiety.

My knees hurt!!! How do you know if you are making them worse by exercising, or if they will get better when I lose all this weight? KWIM?

Check back later. xo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #4  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

so, i had a good weigh-in this monday. weight watchers is going well and i'm getting my exercise in. i just need a job. desperately.

sw: 177
gw: 161

week 1: 174.6 good start
week 2: 176.4
week 3: 173.6
week 4:
week 5:
week 6:
week 7:
week 8:

my WEED for the week:
w: 32oz at least
e: 20-25 w.w. points
e: 45 min. cardio; then abs, arms
d: keep it up!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #5  
Calorie Counter

Michelle, I must have been totally oblivious to miss your post. I used to get panic attacks a lot, they usually hit me in the midde of the night. It usually takes me some time to focus on what they are about then I have to tell myself, I cant do anything about this at 2am. Then I talk myself down and get back to sleep. The reason for last nights was my mothers finances of all things.

Onestar, Awsme weigh in!! Keep up the good work.

I just got back from picking Makenna and my nephew up from school. I decided to walk it was so nice outside. It was about 3 hours all together, it only took 40 minutes to get there (then I had to wait 20 for the kids to get out). but It took a while to get back, I had two 6 years old walking 2 miles. It was good for them My dad thought I was nuts. My nephew has never walked that far before. They handled it just fine. My sister will be her in just a couple of minutes to pick him up.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #6  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

howdy girls,
On break at the moment from the office. I am not getting enough sleep at night. I've really gotta get to bed just a bit sooner at night. Then i won't sleep thru the alarm and hit the snooze so much.

Talk about stressful....I was *already* feeling bad this morning....I got in the car to go to work and the "service engine soon" light went off AGAIN.

I just had it fixed 3 weeks ago The money spent on repairs could've gone as a downpayment on a new car. And now i have to take it in again!!! Aggravated!!!!!

I'm trying to avoid too much junk today. My sandwich was pretty big at lunch.....I had a smaller breakfast though. If i could stick to some soup tonight I'd be ok. We'll see how it goes. PMS is headed this way and it makes me want to eat junk......so I will probably go walk the dogs or something else to keep my mind off of it.

Those yummy gameday snacks I made? I left some hotwings for me for lunch today. Someone snaked them *sighs* He said they were really good~! but dangit, that was my lunch!!!!!!

Gonna be ok though. Gonna get some eggs boiled tonight for snacks, and salads packed and probably soup made tonight.

Trying to decide what I want to be for Halloween. I was thinking a 50's Retriever skirt wearin girl. LOL Not poodle skirt...retriever skirt LOLOL
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JCat- where do you get your energy? You are amazing!

Nursie- Speaking of amazing, way to go on combatting the negative thoughts and connecting with your friends.

One- great weigh in!

Holy- I can relate to the whole PMS- Junk thing. For me that turns into a two wee junk food feast.

Not bad today and not great either. I ate too much at dinner and then followed that with mindlessly eating cake. But, I did get lots of water in and started C25K W4. My plan tonight is to not snack- the past 7-10 days has been out of control snacking, thanks to PMS and TOM.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #8  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

WEEK 1: the week of the Bat: 256.5 Where did that come from??? I was 181.2
WEEK 2: the week of the Ghost: 181.2
WEEK 3: the week of the Vampire: 181.4
WEEK 4: the week of the Jack-o-Lantern:
WEEK 5: the week of Frankenstein:
WEEK 6: the week of the black cat:
WEEK 7: the week of the zombie:
WEEK 8: the week of witch:
WEIGH OUT, Saturday, October 31st...TRICK? OR TREAT?

Anyone see a pattern in my weights??? Yep, no action. Although for 3 days this past week I was 179 something. Popped up just in time for this weigh-in today. Nice, huh??? It is mid-cycle time so hopefully it will go away quickly and maybe see me a little lower. HOPEFULLY!!!!

Michele- Glad the shower went okay. I'm sure you can fit right back into the group. They just need to have some time to feel cofortable around you again. It's must be hard for them to know what to say. You are doing awesome. Keep it up.

Jeni- AAHH!! The dreaded panic attacks. People who don't have thme think we are crazy. I even went on meds for about a year once because mine were so bad. I haven't had too much trouble in recent years. Just a lttle bit once in a while. I know it's scary stuff. I always need to get up and remove myself from whatever situation I am in. That helps me.

Last edited by mtiger; 09-25-2009 at 07:49 PM.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #9  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Ahh... Tuesday #1 (if I haven't mentioned it before, I took the advice of a friend and fired Mondays. I now have Tuesday1 and Tuesday2)

Wk 1: be back to edit
Wk 2: be back again
wk 3: 206.6 sweet success! First scale victory in a VERY long time.

Onestar - you, my dear, did fabulous! Here's to you finding a fabulous job very soon. I always try to speak things into existence! Thank you Lord for my new _________ (fill in here!)

Jen- I have to agree with Grazie on the energy comment and add that Mtiggie is another energizer bunny. Panic attacks! I couldn't handle it.

So I started this post 2 hours ago. Got pulled away and am now too tired to finish. I'll continue tomorrrow......
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:36 PM   #10  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

michelle- the first time i had sushi, i fell in love with it...so awesome!!

jcat-thanks..it's amazing what can happen when u try, huh? lol

nixmom- thanks also. that was really uplifting!

-----------------------------------------------------------

had an awesome and much needed workout tonight...now i'm wired though

i have an interview tomorrow so we'll see how that goes

good night ladies..tomorrow night is biggest loser. yes!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:40 AM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Onestar~Good luck with the interview

Amy~dang lunch nappers. DH ALWAYS steals my apples. Rotten men! Sorry about the car.

Mindy, the scale did the same thing to me. I was 142 for a couple days then bam, 144 just in time for weigh in.

Kris~Congrats on your victory over that villan of a scale! Keep up the good work! Today is my Monday/Friday. My first day back to work and I have two days off after today.

Grazer, you are doing totally awsome yourself with exercise!! WTG!

Oh, the week before TOM arrives is terrible for me. OH THE SALT I CRAVE. I literally feel like I am starving all of the time. And, like Grazer it turns into two weeks of struggling with that feeling and the salt shaker. (OK usually it is popcorn/chips/peanutbutter.

Energy? Well, I had to go for second workout yesterday because I didn't get to run during my first (although after 15 minutes I really felt that 4 mile walk and switched the the bike.) The walk? Well I was babysitting my nephew who turns my house into a trap for 3 tornados when he is here, so I thought I could walk the energy out of them. They did really well no whines at all.

I'm busy tonight. Little sister has a soccer game at 5, I can go for about 30 minutes. Then Tommy's swim lesson at 6, Makenna will miss her lesson tonight because we have open house at 630 and I doubt I can make it in and out in 20 minutes.

I woke up with a terrible headache, I hope it doesn't last long.

W 80 oz
E extra laps
E 1200 clean cals
D Busy today so I want to get in a healthy dinner
Old 09-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 255/244.2/150

Height: 5'3"

Good morning everyone.

I too have an interview today. Good luck to you also one.

I used to have panic attacks when I was raising my daughters. I went through a period of having at least 10 a day and went on meds. Now that I'm older I don't seem to have them .. I still have anxiety but much more managable - it may be that I am not running in as many directions. Just know they do pass...
Lately it's been weird nightmares for me. I haven't had nightmares since I was in my 20's. I am worried about employment and running out of money since I put myself in this situation and can't collect unemployment.
Babysat Jackson & Nathan (gsons, 7 & 4) last night. They are such lovebugs - I so enjoy them.
My plan kinda fell apart yesterday - I did 1/2 the water, 1/3 exercise and food - OK . Will be trying today again. Have a great day everyone. Sue
waterlilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #13  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Ahhhh rain rain rain! I love it on days when I don't have to work, hate it when I do. *sighs* South Texas does need it though.

Week 1: 263.2
Week 2: 265.4
Week 3: 262.8

What's all this talk of panic attacks? I haven't had one in a while, mainly because I do my best to avoid situations where I could have one, ex. I avoid large crowds, crowded elevators or cramped areas, etc. I've been having f-ed up nightmares lately though. *sigh* It's always something.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:21 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MTig- Wish I had your "stickwithitness". I remember when I was stuck between 162-164 last year and I totally gave up. Here I am now with an extra 10lbs to deal with.

Nix-WTG on the loss. Have you read "The Secret"? That book talks about acting as if you already have what it is you want. I love it!

One and Water- Hope the interviews went well.

JCat- hope you get through that hectic schedule!

JL- WTG on the loss.

Today was good. Ate 95% well, not totally giving up something sweet after dinner, got the water in, and went to step class.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #15  
Calorie Counter

Sue I hope you did well on your interview. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Shari, awsome weigh in.

Grazer, I know how you feel. Last october I dealt with all that crap from my sister, then I got this horrible headache. It ended up with me not working out for ten weeks or so. I ended up gaining 10 or 15 pounds. Then April and May I stopped working out for 6 weeks I gained 8 pounds. I think about it and I am only down 4 pounds from august of last year.

Mindy, Kris, Michelle, onestar, Gypsy, Mrsvegan. . . .ANYBODY I FORGOT YOO HOO come and post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I made it through work (headache the whole time), it was a quick day though. I only made it about 5 minutes into my sisters soccer game then makenna needed the bathroom so we had to leave. I was able to watch 10 minutes of Tommy swimming, then we had open house. It was fun. I love Maks teacher, she is just nice. Then we had ice cream and home for homework, then to bed. WHEW!

Today Tommy has a dentist appt. I need to be there at 730 (and it takes an hour to get there). Poor baby has to have a filling replaced.

Sue, talking about bad dreams, last night was full of them for me. I didn't get much sleep at all.

Makenna has gymnastics tonight. I am hoping for a workout at 430. but I may just wait until gymnastics is over. which will be at 630.

W 80 oz
E hoping for at least 35 minutes of cardio
E 1200 clean calories.
D I am going to try and stay away from bread and pasta today.