Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2002, 02:07 PM   #1  
banned

Default xmas weight challenge

anyone want in?
Old 11-26-2002, 07:21 PM   #2  

WHAT IS IT??? I think I am up to almost any challenge right now.
Old 11-26-2002, 08:35 PM   #3  
banned

hey tryin,

its just a motivational support group thing to help keep you focused.:-)
Old 11-27-2002, 06:12 AM   #4  

So what is the goal for x-mas?? I would really like to focus on a specific goal.I just am starting over AGAIN,on w.w. and find it really motivating to challenge myself with realistic goals.It is so much more fun when you find a buddy to do it with. Anyway,I am open to any suggestion.
Old 11-27-2002, 10:11 AM   #5  

Height: 5'7

Smile

You know I'm in for this one! Trying2loze you can set the goals for yourself, how much weight to lose, how much to exercise, or whatever you chose and so on. Then you just tell how you're doing. I'm looking forward to it!
Old 11-27-2002, 11:01 AM   #6  
banned

cool ruby!!!

tryin, good luck on ww! i see ruby answered your question. well said ruby:-)
Old 11-29-2002, 10:27 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Hey there ladies. Didn't do to good for they turkey day challenge so I am goin to give it heck before Christmas. I am almost off of all the pills that my doc had me on so I am goin to go for at least 10 lb. How about everyone else's goals? Rusty rusty gave me a great idea for a treat that is not too harmful for us. So I think that I just might make some of them a freeze for when the sweet cravings hit. All it is, is ff cool whip betweem low fat graham crackers and freeze. Sounds simple enough.

Here's to a BLESSED DAY to each and everyone of you all,
sandy
Old 11-29-2002, 10:44 PM   #8  
banned

hey sandy wassup?

how was yr day? i did really well yesterday with my food& did great today til i had carvel.(its moms bday) oh well, at least i only ate like 800 cals b/f the carvel& i lifted weights a bit& drank my water. tomorrow im takin mom 2 dinner for her bday so tomorrow wont be perfect either, but im doin my best.

wassup ruby?
Old 11-30-2002, 12:24 PM   #9  

I hear ya about those bday's. I have been doin so so it is getting close to that tom so the chocolate is learking about. Maybe one of these days someone will figure out how to rid us of that . Keep up the good work with the weights there girl. Ruby how is it goin with you? Here's to a great week ahead of us.
Old 11-30-2002, 01:00 PM   #10  
banned

thanks sandy, i need the support! im takin her to dinner tonight for herbday& she wants friendlys. translation? ANOTHER icecream sundae! yikes!!!! heres the thing: its not a trip to friendlys w/o a reeses sundae

i tell ya god bless fat& carb blockers!!!!!

luckily, i lifted weights today, am goin swimmin, have had my water& am on a liquid diet until dinner. ill let ya know how i make out

wassup ruby?

btw guys- tomorrow starts the new challenge ready!?
Old 11-30-2002, 01:01 PM   #11  
banned

oops!

sandy i hear ya on the tom thing too! good luck!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2002, 12:32 AM   #12  

I hear ya girl about today being the first and the start of the new challenge, This time I am not goin to let the food win. No matter what that lupron shot and the pain meds try to do to me I am goin to try to vanish them. Andera thanks for the support it has came at a great time. These shots that I am on has my whole system messed up and my body is telling me tom but it hasn't came just yet, the good thing is that the chocolate cravings are almost gone so I have to take that as a good sign. Good luck tomorrow and let me know how it is goin. Ruby how is it goin there girl.

Here's to a BLESSED DAY to you all,
Sandy
Old 12-01-2002, 12:44 AM   #13  
banned

anytime sandy! thank YOU!

you guys are awesome support! well, i havent eaten pudding in 2 days! (thats bad, believe me!) tomorrow i start over! i think i broke my cal. bank today 4 sure! wassup ruby?

we can do this guys!! sooooo many events 4 me. yikes!! next one is sat(baby shower) then TN, then xmas, then grampys bday. then im home free!!
Old 12-01-2002, 02:34 AM   #14  

Height: 5'7

Hey Ladies,

Glad to be back here after the holiday. I did pretty well. Got my exercise in (some how) and did not stuff myself at Thanksgiving. I am sooo ready for the Xmas challenge! The weekend was a little off balance because I couldn't keep my food journal up to date, but that's ok a couple days can't hurt. I'll post my final Nov results tomorrow & see how well I've done. How about you guys?
OK Sandy and Andrea(& anyone else out there) let's make December awesome! For now tho I need to get to bed-so tired. I'll check in on the new thread tomorrow! Take Care!
Old 12-01-2002, 10:53 AM   #15  
banned

wtg ruby!!!!

i had a rough weekend, but im gonna do better today too! ok, see ya on the challenge 1 thread
Closed Thread