Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #1  
ladypeanutj

S/C/G: 273/211/140

Height: 5'2"

Thumbs down Set Back -Just a vent

So I had surgery yesterday. It was a minor surgery and I will be fine on Monday. In the meantime though I am eating whacked. My hubbie is waiting on me hand and foot. I just do not crave the nice healthy food that I normally do. I can't stand for more than a few moments at a time so I have to have him prepare my food which is fine. I just cant seem to get myself back to the right mindset. Like I said I am just venting I just feel awful not being able to move around combined with the choice to not eat the good food I normally eat. AARGGGG!!!

I cant wait until Monday.
ladypeanutj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 246/233/175

Height: 5'8"

I can't say I blame you... I wouldn't worry about diet after a surgery. You will be back on the right path soon enough.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!
jefferzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #3  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

Take time to get yourself better, then get back on track. Youll be just fine!
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:09 PM   #4  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I agree. Give yourself a break. But, at the same time, you will probably heal better if you eat clean. Since he controls what he gives you, maybe he can give you only the good stuff that you like? See if maybe you can also munch o pop corn or frozen grapes? Those take a long time to eat and let you keep munching. You might also be bored out of your mind. Maybe he can get you some movies you like from the video store? Or, a great workout magazine to get you inspired to do some great workouts once Monday rolls around? Also, try to at least drink all of your water...that usually helps get things going in the right direction. Hang in there! This too shall pass!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote