Old 09-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #1  
beachbum

Default Weekly Chat 9/21- 9/27

New pages

I thought I'll start a new week for us to post as it was 12 noon & I didn't see one.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #2  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

MOVED THE NEW POST OVER FROM THE OLD THREAD.

Hope every one had a nice weekend,I know I did,as I lost 1 lb at this morning W-I.Now if I can just bottle what I did to lose the pound and continue during it that would be the best. The only thing I did differently was to up my calorie range[1300/1700] a bit,and not be so severe with my low/high range.[500/1400] as the latter didn't work.

RHONDA-I guess today is moving day and will be a Texan very shortly.Hope your trip will be an exciting one just like I remembered when we moved up to the Cape.

SLOANE-Thanks,We will work those baby steps,Oh my I hope that your able to get the mold out of your deck. Hate the humid weather that the reason we moved north but it followed us up here anyway.

Have a great day

Last edited by beach bum; 09-21-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #3  
Southside White Sox Fan

I just got back from JC. I gained 1.6. I adjusted my tracker and signature accordingly. Still sick. Trying to get the results of my blood tests now.

I hope you're all well. Talk to you later.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey chicks! Just checking in to say Hi! I've got Bible study tonight, so I've got to take off soon.

Vickie, I'm sorry you are still sick. I'll bet the gain is a direct result of the meds that you have been taking. Did you get any info from the doc, yet? I hope you can start to feel better soon

Maryann, I hope Leo can keep making those positive baby steps! Sorry the damp weather is a problem for you, too.

TTFN chicks!
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #5  
Southside White Sox Fan

Thanks Sloan. My CBC was normal and so was my SED rate. I was wrong about CMET. He has no clue what's wrong so he's doing a CT scan with infusion of the ear down the neck to look at the soft tissue. I picked up the order today and went for the Bun/creatinine test. The test will be this weekend or next Monday. In the meantime, I'm staying on the Zyrtec and ibuprofen and hoping for the best.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:52 PM   #6  
focused and aiming

Vickie, I'm sorry you're still sick. I go to the cardiologist tomorrow for a check up. Other than that I'll be going to WW in the AM.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #7  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I just saw your post about heading south. Be sure to let me know what's up.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi:

Vickie, I'm glad to hear that there will be more testing...sounds like it's needed.

The movers came yesterday. We are sleeping on air mattresses and finishing the clean up...and I'm working...I am exhausted, no exaggeration.

I'm trying to maintain some control with food...

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 189/173.5/141

Height: 5'3"

Default weekly chat 9/21-9/27

Hi, Guys...

Haven't posted this thread before, but I'd like to join in, if I may....
Been going to ww all summer, but have skipped a couple of weeks because my mom had a heart attack (all's well now). Have to get motivated again. I thought keeping up with this thread might help...

I'm going back next Tuesday. I haven't been bad - but weighing in after a couple of weeks is scarrry!
yooperfinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:36 PM   #10  

Yooper...just jump in, as you have...we're a good group of women, all doing different things, but together trying to live more healthily in various ways. Glad to hear that things are better with you mother: we have a few health issues here on our thread, as you'll see....

Rhonda
Old 09-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #11  
focused and aiming

Hey, Yoo! :welcome1: It's great having you join us. Hope right in here.

Rhonda, I'll bet you are exhausted. I'm glad you still have computer access. I'd be amissin' ya if you didn't.

I went to WW this am and was down .6 lbs. A member gave us a Snickers pie recipe.

Paula, where's the recipe thread? Is there one? This pie is 2 pts per slice. I'll post it later. I'm leaving in a few min for an appt with my cardiologist. Just routine stuff.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #12  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Had a crazy morning,after coming back from walmart my electric can opener went on me, and would you believe I didn't have a reg can opener that worked.After that Leo wanted me to do something and being away from the stove, my dinner almost burned.I thing I going to chill out this afternoon and relax.

VICKIE-Sorry about your gain,your body is going though so much now with all this test,you'll lose again.Hope you better soon.

SLOANIE-Today is his bad day and oh how he was looking forward to getting this hair cut and wanted to get out of the house as hes getting cabin fever. Now hes bad in bed,trying to snooze a little. I feeling like I'm on a Ferris Wheel going faster and faster and it making me spin & get dizzy.I must calm down,and take it easy,as I can afford to get sick myself.

RHONDA-I thought you'd be down there already.When will you leave????Just take on step at a time,don't over load you don't want to got ill, went it time to leave.

YOOPER-Welcome to the thread,sorry about your mom,hope that she ok and doing fine. I used to go to WW, but I'm now counting calories instead. I know the feeling,I used to get that way when I went to my meeting. You'll do fine,just think of it as a tool and nothing more.

Have a great afternoon
Old 09-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #13  

We leave Toronto on Friday (if all goes well), drive to Michigan to go to a party at DH's nephew's house, then head southwest on Sunday. I expect it will take three days, maybe more.

Then, we close the deal in Texas on October 2, and if all goes well, we spend the first night in the new house. Then, I come back to Toronto on October 5th or so to stay with my friend.

I think I'll probably go back to Texas for a Thanksgiving visit at least....

I am soooo tired..but, I went spinning yesterday and to the personal trainer today....whew...

Rhonda
Old 09-22-2009, 06:37 PM   #14  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, call me when you get here.

The cardiologist wants me to lose 4 pounds a month. That's the same 1 pound per week I had already decided. Life is good. Now I just need to get it done.

Maryann, I'm sorry Leo and you are having a hard day. hang in there.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #15  
Southside White Sox Fan

Sandra, did you get a good report?

My test is scheduled for Sunday morning. I'm just hanging in there until then. I'm going to try to exercise a bit tomorrow. I went out and ran errands today. it is VERY humid here and I was miserable outside. I'm pushing to try to live my usual life.

Rhonda, you're awesome! Hang in there. You'll get it all done.

Welcome, Yooper! I'm normally more talkative but I'm trying to chase a health issue down at the moment.

Mary Ann, how was your afternoon?