Old 09-21-2009, 06:09 AM   #1  
Onederland - Gotcha

S/C/G: 252/180/178

Height: 5'9"

Default Merry Mabon - Happy Fall Solstice

For those of you who celebrate I would like to wish you a blessed Mabon. I hope the Fall Solstice finds you all well.

I will be doing a personal ritual this week to thank deity for their guidance with my health and I will be giving thanks for the well being of my family and friends this summer. We had several ups and down but we all came out doing okay and we are healthy and happy and for that I am very thankful. I will be passing on my group ritual because it is being held about an hour drive away and my car is in the shop right now.

I have established good eating and exercise habits over the summer and I look forward to continuing what I am doing throughout the Fall. This is my favorite season, it is so beautiful. I enjoy the Fall weather and the wonderful colors of the trees. I am looking forward to walking more now that the weather is not so hot. And walking with my little granddaughter....she started walking this weekend!!! Wow, how cool is that?!!!!
Hydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:28 AM   #2  

Merry Mabon to you, as well; may your blessings continue.
sheski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #3  
Ay yo le la

S/C/G: 142/134/120

Happy fall equinox everyone!
Frigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #4  
Becoming.

S/C/G: 282/266.1/165

Height: 5'3

Happy Mabon, everyone!

This year is definitely a good harvest for my life. I have an abundance of love and friendship and the seeds I sowed in the spring to move my life in a better direction have produced beautifully. I am reaping the benefits.

I hope everyone has seen a harvest from the seeds sown in the spring!

Bright Blessings!
gothik butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:07 PM   #5  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Merry Mabon everyone!

I am using this time to reflect and to revisit my spirituality.
mauvaisroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:12 PM   #6  
happy in her own world

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'2"

aww i missed it! i took a four day weekend and spent the time relaxing, thinking... and cooking! for me this holiday is about having a nice harvest meal that i put my heart into. This year it was a big pot of potato soup - it fed us for days and every time ate it it was like eating love. aaand i'm pretty sure it was a lot healthier then the version mom used to make... bonus points for me!
lizziep is offline   Reply With Quote