Old 09-21-2009, 02:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Fiber Drinks

Hi everyone!
Has anyone been drinking any NON MRC Fiber drinks like benefiber or the kellogg's all bran? I was just wondering if there was any comparison out there to the fiberfill drinks....

Thanks an happy OP week to all!
Carla B.
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/159/133

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmb9697 View Post
Hi everyone!
Has anyone been drinking any NON MRC Fiber drinks like benefiber or the kellogg's all bran? I was just wondering if there was any comparison out there to the fiberfill drinks....

Thanks an happy OP week to all!
Carla B.

People have mentioned Fiber Sure to me on this forum but I have so many fiber fill drinks from MRC that I'll go through all those first before I try anything. I am a nurse and work 12 hr shifts so on days I work I HAVE TO use 2 of them (one at 10 a.m. and one at 5 p.m.) in order to make it through the day....I live an hr from work, too, so dinner is usually at 8:30 pm (on work nights).
shopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote