Old 09-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Thumbs up 30 Somethings Weekend Chat 9/19-9/20

Avast, Me Harties!! It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Have fun!

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html#basic

Well, not SUCH a busy weekend this weekend. My sister is here from KC for our littlest brothers confirmation on Sunday (he is 17). DH works Saturdays so I normally take our young 'uns to the grocery store then come home for a nap (GLORIOUS!!). I going to try to get a little decluttering done today - but after this last week, I'm not gonna push it!

We had buckwheat pancakes for breakfast, lunch will likely be cold cut sandwiches, and dinner will be some pasta bake with home made sauce (folks keep giving me tomatoes!)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #2  

My elliptical trainer is being delivered in a matter of minutes. I have my work out clothes on and just waiting for them to arrive with it! YEAH!!! arrrrr. (pirate)
milesofsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #3  

mortonpixie-- i wish people would give me tomatoes, I love' em!
Old 09-19-2009, 07:28 PM   #4  
Less than 15 now!!

smiles - how'd it go!??

I'm not very coordinated and tend to slip up on elepticals (and steppers, and weight machines, and...) I'm sorta safe walking...
Old 09-20-2009, 01:44 AM   #5  

it was awesome! I got a 20 minute workout in right when it got here, then we went to a friend's BBQ. And i just finished another 15 mins on it again while watching some tv.

My plan is to just get on it whenever i feel like it and make a mini- goal of at least 20 mins a day. It's enough time to leave you wanting more. We'll see.
Old 09-20-2009, 07:42 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 228/178/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi 30-somethings!! I'm gonna jump in here, I hope that's ok!! I'm a 30 something really looking to shed about 55 pounds!

I spent the summer camping and my weight loss journey suffered greatly so I'm back at it, more motivated than ever!

This weekend I got back into my workout routine and today we are taking the kids to Open Farm Day...I can't wait to stock up on some fresh veggies...some soup will be bubbling tonight I'm sure!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Lots2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:17 AM   #7  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 251/251/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site.

My name is Dan and I have battled my weight most of his life. I have been overweight for the past 5 years or so and want to lose about 80 lbs. My wife and I started WW last Monday, so we are just starting out.

I figured that I'd stop in and say hi.
DanC73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:59 AM   #8  
Less than 15 now!!

smiles - WOW! You did awesome! Glad you had fun too - 20 minutes a day will fly by (especially in front of the television!)

Lots2Lose - welcome! this forum is a little slow sometimes, but full of support ...everyone is SO busy!

DanC73 - welcome as well! We need more roosters with all the chicks on this site. Congrats on you and DW joining WW. You will find lots of support on this site!

Well, we're off to my home town to see the fam for the day. We will have to eat lunch "out" so here's hoping to make good choices!