Old 09-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #1  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Default What is your favorite quick easy healthy meal?

I know if anyone is like me you are busy most times and or you might not like cooking that much. Please share your healthy quick meals or meal. Thanks for sharing
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #2  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

One meal I LOVE is a can of light flaked tuna in water, drained. Add red onion, mustard and ... wasabi paste! Mix it up and put in on toasted bread (I used sprouted grain) spread with a laughing cow wedge. I normally eat it open faced for lunch

Another quick quick meal I love for lunch is like a third of a medium head of cabbage, sauted in water topped with a tsp of butter and fresh cracked pepper. To that I add 6 premade low fat chicken meatballs. It's SO GOOD.

Quick meal number three: make chilli, pasta sauce etc and double the batch. Freeze half and then thaw for dinners!

#4: toasted whole wheat english muffin, topped with 1/4 cup mozza cheese and a poached egg!

#5: hard boiled eggs, hummus, veggies and whole wheat pita's. SO GOOD and so easy!

Last edited by cfmama; 09-18-2009 at 04:54 PM.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #3  
To Maintenance-AND BEYOND

S/C/G: 252/ticker/189

Height: 5'2"

If I determine quick by how much time I have to spend in the kitchen prepping, then I'd say Chicken breasts marinated in 1 tbsp. Greek vinaigrette dressing per 4 oz of chicken cooked in the cock pot. Serve with minute rice and steamed asparagus/broccoli/whatever green veggie of your choice. Or, Jennie-O's turkey tenderloins cook up wonderfully in the crock pot, too! (I'm a crock pot foodie)

Quick as in "I have to cook something to eat x minutes from now?" Warm couscous with cold diced tomatoes and garbanzo beans and a veggie of choice.
Eumie is offline   Reply With Quote