Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 09-13-2009, 06:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Quick Trim

Has anyone tried this yet? I just saw an article in one of those trash mags and I guess the Kardashian's used it. Wondering if its another wasted money purchase.
Kritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #2  
back on track

S/C/G: 184/ticker/130(?)

Height: 5'8"

I think it would be a waste of money. You're doing so well already. Why waste your time on 'quick fix' diet things. It's these products that keep the diet industry successful, while more and more people are becoming overweight.

You'll spend money and probably wont loose any more weight than you would have without them.
mandi<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:35 PM   #3  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

i second mandi
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:14 AM   #4  

Yeah I wasn't going to spend the money but I was just wondering if anyone had tried it. I'm kind of shocked that they would promote it like that. Just thought maybe it wasn't as bad as the other products since its natural.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:28 PM   #5  

I have tried this over the weekend. The 48 hr cleanse. It didnt taste bad it was different but i didnt mind it. You drink it between meals 4 times a day. You are only supposed to eat fruits adn vegtables. I've read alot of reviews saying that it was misleading and geared more towards diaretics and that it has placed people in their bathrooms all day. Well, I didnt have that problem at all. Actually the only difference I noticed was that my skin was tighter and seemed to appear as if I had been in the sun when I wasnt at all.

I'm waiting for the 14 day cleanse to arrive. I don't look to use these problems for extreme weightloss really fast but for the purpose of a cleanse and a jump start. I've used other cleansers from GNC before. I'm hoping this one works as well if not better. I've fell off my fitness bandwagon and have managed to gain 25 pounds since the start of spring semester. I'm looking to get that back off. So I'm hoping this will work and help me get back into the grove and routine.
Kimierk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #6  

Well let me know how the 14 day cleanse goes! I'm curious to see if its like other cleanses. I too have done some cleanses and had some success with them. Were you hungry at all when you were doing the 48 cleanse? Its only fruit and that drink. I would imagine that I would be really hungry!

Anyways... good luck with it and keep me posted!
Old 09-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #7  

Height: 5'4

Default Quick Trim

Hi ladies,
Im new and i thought i should warn you. The QT 14 day diet made me go to the bathroom all day long, i mean ALL day long and it was very painfull. Also it did not let me sleep, I DID loose 6 pounds in 7 days. The second day i had already lost 2 pounds and noticed it very much in my jeans that started to fit me loose. on the 7th day i just couldnt take the bathroom trips and lack of sleep so i stoped and returned it. When i returned it the gnc associate told me so many people are unhappy with it and almost all sold have been returned so they will be taking it off the shelves soon.
also on another note i noticed that the diet manual it comes with has so many typos , the diet is incorrect it tells you wrong information so but i contacted the manufacturer directly and got the corrected manual from them.
The day i got off the pills my weight returned little by little. so im back at how i was before and i kept the same diet.
If you want to try it im not knocking it, im just sharing my experience with you guys.

wish you all the best
meangirletta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

this product isn't new at all. GNC took it off the shelves about 10 years ago and it must of recently came back. the diet is just low carb and makes you lose water weight similar to how bodybuilders shred themselves right before competition to show their muscles.

I remember the pills tasted so horrible, I've taken alot of vitamins, but those literally made me gag like no other. They've probably been revamped since then but I wouldn't try again because it just reminds me how bad those pills used to taste.

Last edited by ringmaster; 09-17-2009 at 10:51 PM.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:23 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 182/180/135

Height: 5'5

Default Quick Trim

Has anyone tried Quick trim and has it worked?
reesespieces14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliastl27 View Post
i second mandi
omg how u loose so mu/ch weight
edot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 178/174/135

Height: 5'5''

I just started the burn&cleanse program today and so far feel fine as far as side effects go. i'm looking forward to the next 13 days...i'm using it for the cleanse to jump start a lifestyle change. every program will have it's pros and cons, it depends on how well you follow the program. i'll be happy to update everyone after

i used to take lipo-6x with ephedrine pills back when i was in shape and a lot smaller...they were used more to keep up energy durning my workouts.
jkatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 171/165/145

Height: 5'3

i havent tryed QT but i did try sllim quick and doent buy it it doesnt do anything at all for sh@#$%
loveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 04:54 PM   #13  

I just started the quick trim cleanse today too and I am suprised at how full I get from eating. I was worried that the calorie intake was not enough but I can't even finish all my meals lol. It seems pretty easy, I am just making sure i drink lots of water and I am exercising with it. This for me is going to be a lifestyle change. I hope it works! Gotta get rid of the baby weight! lol Good luck to all you wanting to lose weight too!
NonFatMomma2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:24 PM   #14  

You do realize that if all you eat for 1-2 weeks is a little fruit and some chemical drink mix you will lose weight, right? Because you aren't actually eating enough food to support your body?? 500 calories a day will do that to you, regardless of whether you buy magic appetite suppressing diet supplements, or just do it on your own.
Tarisaande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:47 AM   #15  

Smile Quick Trim

I agree, if you only eat fruits and vegetables all day, you're bound to lose some weight. If quick trim really worked, don't you think Kim Kardashian and Klohe would have lost some weight by now?
Campos187 is offline   Reply With Quote