Old 09-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Default Try again! LA Weight Loss!

Hey All,

I have GOT to get back on track. I am desperate! I just know that in the past when I had a hectic life, this plan got me started and really worked for me. I tried the plan years ago when it was the colored plans. I have lost alot of weight by counting calories but recently, I have had a gain in weight. My life is really stressed so I thought perhaps I could restart this program since it is really structured and doesnt give me the same liberties as calorie counting. I will revisit calorie counting at a much later date. Anywho, I am going to start plan 3 ( I have 75 pounds to lose). I wanted to know if I should start take off first or anything to jump start my loss. If so please point me in the right direction to find the plan...

With plan 3, I get 2 Lites. I am going to the grocery store tonight and buy some protein bars (Luna) Any suggestions on what types or what they sould have in them to replace the Lites??

Thanks in adavnce for any help you offer.
RoyalAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:30 PM   #2  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

Default Congrats

Hi Ann
Congrats!Wish you all success!
I can't see your BMI stats...wanted to ask you why did you choose Plan 3 with La-Bars?If you mean Rapid results Plan 3...Plan 3 allows more food than Plan 2.Usually people on Plan 2 with La- bars change to Plan -3 without bars. Just a thought....

Yeah...you have to get started with a Fast Forward ( take off -1).
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #3  
Super Mom

S/C/G: 179.4/149/135.0

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalAthena View Post
Hey All,

I have GOT to get back on track. I am desperate! I just know that in the past when I had a hectic life, this plan got me started and really worked for me. I tried the plan years ago when it was the colored plans. I have lost alot of weight by counting calories but recently, I have had a gain in weight. My life is really stressed so I thought perhaps I could restart this program since it is really structured and doesnt give me the same liberties as calorie counting. I will revisit calorie counting at a much later date. Anywho, I am going to start plan 3 ( I have 75 pounds to lose). I wanted to know if I should start take off first or anything to jump start my loss. If so please point me in the right direction to find the plan...

With plan 3, I get 2 Lites. I am going to the grocery store tonight and buy some protein bars (Luna) Any suggestions on what types or what they sould have in them to replace the Lites??

Thanks in adavnce for any help you offer.
How tall are you. I agree, depending upon ur height, I believe you should be on Plan 2 with lites unless you are very tall. IF you go to latoyourdoor dot com, you could buy the original lites. They cost about the same as the Luna bars and taste much better and they also go with the plan. Theres alot of info on starting again and everything you need to know about LAWL that you may have forgotten.
SexySagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #4  

Thanks Ladies for responding!

SexySagitarius - I am 5'4. I will get a juice substitute to do the TakeOFF then start plan. I am going to check out the site you recommended (right now!). Thanks!!
Old 09-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #5  
Super Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalAthena View Post
Thanks Ladies for responding!

SexySagitarius - I am 5'4. I will get a juice substitute to do the TakeOFF then start plan. I am going to check out the site you recommended (right now!). Thanks!!
OK, they you are correct you should be on plan 3 with lites. you will go down to plan 2 when you get down to 195-196. if plan 3 is too much food for you. then you can stick with plan 2 if you want to. On that website you can get the portions for each plan as well. If for any reason you can't get it let me know and i will get it and send it to you.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:45 PM   #6  
Super Mom

BTW Royal, I've ordered from that site and it is legit. Just if you order the bars and it is hot where u live you MUST be home bcuz fedex will leave them in the "shade" by the time you get home Lord only knows what they will be like.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:48 PM   #7  

Thanks SexySagitarius! I appreciate the help. I got the info. My only question at this point is; What is the "LA Express Menu Plan" that they talk about using for the first four weeks???

I am going to order some bars but I am only going to get a small amount to ensure that I stick with this first! How long have you been on LA Weight Loss? and does it fit into daily hectic life?? Thanks so much!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #8  
Super Mom

Oh, Royal, you can substitute the juice for a whole cantelope. Eat half the cantelope each day along with your green veggies and 6oz protein. I like that better. I hated having to drink all that juice plus 8 glasses of water. It was alot to get in.