Old 09-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #1  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

Exclamation I wanna wear High Heels so badly!

One of my long term goals is to be able to wear high heals. I think they are so sexy. I cant wait till I get small enough to wear some. I think I may try some around 180 lbs, when I get there. Notice I said WHEN I get there, and not IF. Cant wait!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Yes, mug you CAN DO IT! I agree, they are sexy! You are/are gonna be a beaut!!!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

I feel ya. I used to LIVE in heels back in middle school (I was in the low 200s, occasionally high 100s back then). Now it's all flats, even the low heels kill me if I'm standing more than 30 min that day!
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #4  
En Route to Fabulousness

S/C/G: 365/365/175

Height: 5'11"

I was thinking about this, does walking in them get easier as you get smaller? I used to love them when I was younger but now they just kill me.
Miss Coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 265/211/130

Height: 5'6"

I used to wear heels all the time until I gained a lot of weight. About a year ago, the only shoes I could stand at all were very supportive sneakers or a pair of Crocs that looked like ballet flats. Anything else made my feet scream in pain...and I have a desk job so was on my feet very little. Fortunately, a few weeks ago, I had to get some kind of new shoes for work and I actually went with a small heel. Nothing major, but they have a heel and I have had no problem with them at all. It was so nice to be able to buy a pair of cute shoes. I think I will work up from there.
WildThings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/120

Height: 5'3"

YES! It will get so much easier! I used to only be able to wear wedges, but now can go around in ANY kind of heel! It's amazing!
happeningf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #7  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

yay!! Once my feet weren't all muffin-top bloated I went shoe crazy hehehe I'm way too big still to wear stiletto heels, I'd sink into the asphalt hahha but WEDGES now there's an idea who's time has come! i treated myself to these calvin klein metallic wedges this summer and i wore them non-stop!!! so comfy AND make you taller and legs look better
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 070321_2.jpg (28.9 KB, 16 views)
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:54 PM   #8  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Wow, I didn't realize we couldn't wear them beyond a certain weight? I have ankle problems and everything and still wore them at 250-ish, and wear them now at 220-ish. Granted, they are less comfortable but I never thought it was my weight that made them miserable, so much as the cut of the shoe.

That kind of makes sense though. Huh. Wonder how I didn't make that connection?!
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:25 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/120

Yeah, really. At 200 I realized I couldn't wear pumps with heels nor these hard wooden heeled mules things... I thought I just wasn't meant for heels, you know, some girls just say they hate them or can't walk in them. And I thought the wooden heels were poorly made and that NO ONE could walk in them... but now I wear them like daily and they are so comfortable!

You know those cheap shoe places? like fashion stores? I used to think those shoes killed so bad on my feet because they were cheaply made and had little support, but I thought everyone else was in my same boat. But now I can wear most of them with ease... I never knew it was really my weight that was the problem, but duh I guess...
happeningf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:54 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 216/180.6/160

Height: 5'8"

OK, because of this thread I just tried on my heeled boots (never worn because they hurt so much) and they don't hurt me! My knees don't hurt in them. My feet don't hurt. I can't believe it! I LOVE heeled boots (not so much high heeled shoes, tho)!

Like others, I didn't realize it was my weight. LOL! I thought I just had weird feet and knees. LOL!
Cali Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #11  
Good things happen.

Height: 5' 4"

I've never gotten used to heels, and see too many women with permanent foot arch problems from wearing them constantly, I have no desire to get used to them. Once in a while, maybe. I've heard that if you rotate different size heels throughout the week (2" one day, 1" the next, flats the next, etc) that it helps your feet not become permanently affected by wearing heels all the time though.
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #12  

Right now I also am only wearing wedges... and I cannot wait to wear some cute stilettos!! I thought I was one of the girls that just couldn't wear them... I even have some cute heels in my closet that I have never worn out.. more motivation.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:37 PM   #13  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

For years and years, I walked around with the most manly-ish shoes. Manly-ish and FLAT. There was no way I could wear a heel. The thought of my 5 foot nothing, 287 pound body up there with a heel - forget about it. It was out of the question.

Getting back into heels has been such a joy and a pleasure. Oh how I love wearing them. I feel so feminine and sexy. It's the greatest!!!!

Mug, I am so over the top thrilled for you. I just can't believe how far you've come. Look at how incredible you are. Look. Really - just look at you. A whole new world is opening up for you.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #14  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Coco View Post
I was thinking about this, does walking in them get easier as you get smaller? I used to love them when I was younger but now they just kill me.
Yes, it does. I couldn't wear them for more than ten minutes without wanting to cry at my high weight, and tonight I spent three hours teaching a class on my feet in heels with no problems.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Yeah. I used to love heels too. I still wear some smaller heels but I buy my shoes at those expensive shoe stores that sell dressy shoes you can also walk in...

But I'm dying to get back into higher heels.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote