Old 09-07-2009, 03:58 AM   #1  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Default 100 lb Accountability 7 - 13 September

Do you need accountability? A place to post your menu or your plan for the day? Please post here. Everyone is welcome.
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:01 AM   #2  
Nicole

Hi lovelies,

It's a bit of a drive by posting tonight - I'm tired and grumpy and really want to go to bed after a pretty busy few days. Now that's a sign I'm getting old if ever there was one!

Back to normal work hours this week which is good - the training went well, and my newbies seemed to love me, so that's always nice. But it's going to be nice to finish at my normal time.

Apart from that, everything's going well.

Will do a proper catch up tomorrow, I promise...

Take care!
Old 09-07-2009, 07:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone!!

Yesterday's food

small vanilla ice cream cone... my son & I spent part of the day together
lf yogurt
veggie pasta salad
over easy eggs on arnold's sandwich thins
slice cheese
water

Will do better with my food today and decided I will have to buy water. Going to work on unpacking a few things today , not feeling quite as down.
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:37 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 308/308/140

Height: 5'1"

Hi I am new. I have decided to drink water (640z) which is something I haven't done. I also plan not to eat after 8pm. I plan to exercise 5 days this week (20 minutes each treadmill & bike).

Last edited by thisisit; 09-08-2009 at 06:57 AM.
thisisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:27 AM   #5  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning everyone! Yea, I have not been terribly accountable this weekend. I have eaten too much junk, I feel icky, AND I am fighting a migraine this morning. I will not beat myself up over it...did that enough yesterday. I will get myself back on track today.

I will go for a walk outside if it does't rain as soon as my headache goes away. If it does rain, I will do a workout dvd.

Have a great OP day everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #6  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

so the bbq went "ok"...I brought a veggie sub but half of it got thrown out on accident, and I forgot that I had brought hte popcorn and soy crisps. I ate about two handfuls of pretzels, a veggie burger someone brought and some digorno pizza later in the evening. OH! but...someone brought pineapple upside down cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a fave. I buckled. but, I came home and tracked honestly and it wasn't a binge or anything, I only went over by 500 cals. for being at a party from 3 pm to 1030 am the next day, going over by only 500 calories is pretty much a success! LOL.

so I decided maybe calorie cycling will help me since I"ve been stuck for 3 weeks.

today:

breakfast: leftover digorno cheese pizza slice, (maybe) no meat-no shell taco pizza with black beans
s: wheat thins and hummus
l: tomato soup with cheese and croutons
s: wheat thins and extra sharp cheddar
d: mexican pita pizza
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #7  

Hi there

recently I'm having small slipups, from unneeded snacks to sneaky eatings...

add low exercise time and I feel pretty bad. D:
today I'm trying to roll back to healthy choice, made only half chicken breast for lunch and dinner, and adding some vegetables for that too, but I haven't feel full yet D:, I think I'll need some midnight snacks..maybe a yogurt.

And I used unnecessary butter too, for toasting my bread. D:

I'm soooo sad why my body doesn't listen..
Trefle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #8  
mj5

lottie--sounds like you did pretty well at the bbq. Hope you had fun!

Trefle--Welcome!

So far so good today. A little too much sodium....I can feel it, but I'll just keep drinking water and I'll be ok.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:19 AM   #9  
Nicole

Oh my goodness, what a day. I've been battling a cold for a couple of days and ended up going home sick at lunchtime. It's not a lot of fun to be cuddled up on the couch with your blankie when it's a gorgeous day outside. Still, I'm feeling better now - the stuff I picked up at the chemist last night is starting to kick in.

First thing, I didn't feel too sick at all so I did go to the gym and yummy evil trainer. The first thing he did was chuck me on the scales, telling me he thought I'd looked like I lost weight. I had - 700 grams, or around 1 1/2 lbs. How the heck can you pick that kind of weight loss on anyone, let alone someone like me who's not exactly small? Anyway, workout was hard as usual and I will be sore tomorrow.

The menu today was:

B - english muffin with marmite

S - yoghurt with blueberries

S - muesli bar

L - toast

D - chicken and vege soup.

It's all about the comfort food today, I'm afraid!

Jab, I'm pleased you're not feeling as down today. Sending lots of your way.

Thisisit, welcome! Sounds like you're on the right track and I'm looking forward to seeing you progress!

MJ, migrane, ick! Hope you're feeling better today!

Lottie, well done on being only 500 calories over - that's nothing after a big party!

Trefle, welcome to you as well! I know what you mean about unneeded snacks and sneaky eatings. I realised last week that I was buying a scone or muffin when I bought my coffee every morning - not good! Have you tried writing down everything that you eat - I did that, then I got out of the habit and am back to doing it again...

Right, I'm going to shake this cold - not sure I could handle another day on the couch! Interesting how things change, isn't it...

Have fun!
Old 09-08-2009, 07:03 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 308/308/140

Height: 5'1"

Good morning everyone.

I hate cooking. That's why I resort to fast food. I am going to go buy a can of soy powder and use it for meal replacement.

I made bad food choices yesterday.

My exercise is going great though. 25/treadmill and 15 min/bike two days in a row.
thisisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:40 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Wow Lottie you did really good for a party !!!! Wouldn't consider that to be a binge at all especially over the time span of how many hours. Pizza is always my downfall.

Nicolen~ hope you are feeling better soon. I forget your seasons are different than ours. Great job on the weight loss, and the trainer has a great eye I'm sure.

thisisit~ having something fast and easy can be a great help. I do better when I have something quick I can grab and go.

mj5~ it's so true, what once seemed normal eating for us really can make us feel oh so crappy now !! water , water, water some days it's not as easy as it sounds...lol.

trefle~ welcome.

Well didn't do as well yesterday as I had hoped. Tried to unpack some things and that got me very depressed. I didn't resort to eating but ended up having a late unplanned dinner with friends which wouldn't have been in my schedule. Left alone I wouldn't have eaten at all to be honest.
I did go for a short walk, but the solitude only gives me more time to think which brings about the funk and the tears... aaaarrrgghhhhh !!!

Yesterdays food...

eggs over easy
turkey sausage
water

lf yogurt
water

fried goose breast
mashed potatoes
peach schnaaps w/ squirt

Off to work, it should be very hectic today. My daughters are suppose to be visiting tonight after work.... my oldest (21) just moved back from Ohio (again) this weekend and I haven't seen her yet since she is back.

Everyone have a great day. I am on my way to find a happy thought and start my day, wish me luck...
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:21 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 252/210/145

Height: 5' 4"

Didn't lose last week, so need to be perfectly on plan this week to make up the difference.
B - 2 slices whole grain toast with peanut butter
L - bowl of cabbage tomato barley soup, slice homemade bread, nectarine
D - grilled chicken salad
S - something at the volleyball game
traci in training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #13  
Wandering Gypsy

S/C/G: 265/260/140

Height: 5'6"

Morning from the Desert! Day #3 on HCG and I'm feeling weak but hopeful.

Yesterday was very busy at work and it would have been sooooooo easy to eat the cupcakes that a workmate brought to work, but I persisted and stayed on plan.

Yesterday's food:
B- Protein shake and coffee
L-3 oz grilled chicken, 1 cup salad with 0 cal dressing
D-3 oz grilled chicken, 1 cup schredded cabbage and 0 cal coleslaw dressing, 1/2 pink grapefruit

Weight is down 5 pounds from Sunday...
Loozin2LivNLov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:57 AM   #14  
Nicole

Hey everyone,

Well, I didn't make it in to work today and I'm not sure whether I'll make it in tomorrow either. I'm going through stages of feeling Ok for a couple of hours then feeling like rubbish. I'll see how I go -I'm going to pack my bag as usual tonight and see what I'm like when I wake up tomorrow.

So yeah, it's been me, the blankie and the couch today. Fun times.

The menu today has been:

B - English muffin with peanut butter

S - kiwifruit

L - soup and toast

D - nothing as yet.

So yeah, menu's not that great today either.

Thisisit, there are some healthy fast food choices, but remember that most of it is full of sodium.

Jab, hope your meeting with your daughter went well.

Traci, don't you just hate those scales some weeks?

Loozin, what's HCG?

Talk to you all tomorrow when I will be feeling better.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:32 AM   #15  
mj5

Good Morning everyone! Only two more days of work, then knee surgery on Friday....lots to do between now and then....We had dinner out w/ some of dh's friends last night. I was NOT looking forward to it, but it went better than I thought.

nicolen--Hope you are feeling better! Sometimes curling up w/ a blankie is just what you need!

thisisit--Great job w/ exercise!

jab--How did the visit w/ your daughters go? One day at a time....you are strong and will be ok!

traci--Good luck this week!

Loozin--Not sure if I welcomed you or not, so Welcome! great job on the loss!!! Yea, what is HCG?

Hi to Rhonda, Diane, Schmoodle, Beverlyjoy, and everyone else who pops in. Let us know how you are doing!

Have a great OP day everyone!!!

I am going to the gym today. It will probably be the last day before my surgery, I don't think I am going to have time tomorrow, but we'll see. I have lots of errands to get done too...I know dh can and will do them, but there's things I need to do too. I'll chat w/ you later!