Old 07-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #61  
aka "GOING to"

Height: 5'4"

Hello
sorry I missed you guys. I have been gone for a little over a week. I went to Ireland with my mother and sister. Mom turned 85 last week, and she has cancer, so this may be her last trip. It was a pretty trip. We ate great food three or four times a day, and other than short little walks to get to this or that monument, no exercise. I can't walk much anyway, so I did not miss it, but I would sure like to go back some day when I can do a lot more walking. So anyway.. I have not done anything toward my goal(s) for a week, and will start back on the program tomorrow.

Six weeks to Labor Day!!
wanting to is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #62  
aka "GOING to"

are you guys still there? less than five weeks till Labor day.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm still here! Still recording all of my workouts and trying to reach my goal! The past few weeks I've had the luxury (of time) to do 2 workouts a day, so that's helped out! Now that I'm back in school, I'll have to cut down to one, esp around finals, so we'll see how this months goes. My workouts are getting harder though and I'm getting stronger, which is always a plus!

On another note, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. It's great that at 85, she's still well enough to take a trip with her daughters! That must have been wonderful. I'm sure you'll get back on track this week with exercise and even if you don't hit the goal number, you're still doing an awesome job!
TakingCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:43 PM   #64  
aka "GOING to"

i have had to stop working out until after surgery. Next Tuesday. I will be in the hospital for about a week, then back to the gym as soon as possible. I hope you guys are still here. I would like to make a new challenge starting after that. Maybe a monthly goal? or maybe I will join in someone else's Halloween or Thanksgiving goals. :-)
Old 09-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Hey wanting to! I'm sorry everyone disappeared from the challenge, but I just wanted to check in with you and see how you were doing. I hope your surgery was ok and you're recovering well! I'm sure you'll get right back to exercising as soon as you can and I'm definitely here to support you when that happens and in the meantime!!
TakingCharge is offline   Reply With Quote