Old 09-01-2009, 10:44 PM   #1  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

Default Whats for Lunch?

What do you eat for lunch while you are at work? I am over salad and getting tired of the diet frozen food. Any suggestion for something easy and tasty?
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:01 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I pack leftovers from the night before. Couldn't be easier...just cook a double portion and put your lunch away while plating up your dinner. The next day, you have a meal that was just as healthy, OP, and tasty as your dinner, with almost zero effort. Plus, it means you get variety...sure, you have the same thing for dinner one night and lunch the next, but then it's on to the next meal so you don't get too bored.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #3  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

I work from home... but I have been loving tuna and veggie wraps lately with a laughing cow wedge and mustard. A ripe peach on the side and soooo good.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:18 AM   #4  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

I usually have left-overs too. And I cook a turkey to slice up and have on hand in the freezer, so i'll take a yummy turkey sammich and some veggie soup, or if i'm totally out of options a tin of low sodium soup and some crackers with LF cheese lol, anything in a pinch!

Last edited by Trazey34; 09-02-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:38 AM   #5  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

i try and do a protien, veggie or two, fruit and carb, and sometimes some sort of fat. i just take that and plug in foods, they dont even have to go together in my mind or the minds of most people, i just have to like them and they have to be healthy choices. so, today was cheese stick, apple, 2 cups of raw spinach a flat out wrap and peanut butter. I also used a 1/4 tsp. of olive oil and raspberry vinegar on the spinach. i ended up rolling the spinach and cheese into the flat out wrap, drizzling with the oil n vinegar, and dipping my apples into the pb. alot of the time its truly odd mixes, but todays went really well. i'm not above just chunking up a tomato, tossing it with onions, garlic and cilantro, so its like super chunky salsa, and putting that on wasa crackers smeared with laughing cow cheese. whatever works and is on plan is my goal.

edited: my sister in law has a microwave at work, im a student so i have a cooler in the car, but she does egg white omelets in the microwave and chunks in raw spinach or whatever veggies she wants that day

Last edited by Angihas2; 09-02-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote