Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2002, 07:42 PM   #1  
Finally Fit!

Wink Tough Chicks at Large

Thought the name was cute... although it kinda sounds like lawi enforcement. Oh well. this is a battle we're fighting right? Okay, i'll send you another message to guide you girls here!
Old 11-19-2002, 08:37 PM   #2  
"Print"cess Jenni

S/C/G: 247/226/149

Height: 5'6"

HIya gals! I stayed home with my munchkins today. I think they'll be ready to go back tomorrow. The girl is kinda crabby right now, but I think they always feel worse at night. Not doing bad on my eating, but I'm headachey I always get that way at this time of the month

I think it would be so cool to have a flat screen! Mine is a big giant oaf of a monitor!!

Well, take care girls! Hugs, Jenni
Old 11-19-2002, 08:40 PM   #3  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Talking FOUND YA!!!

I'll have to remember the new name. How was everyone tonight? Me ok. I am feeling kinda lazy today. I tried to go for a walk but our town sucks at maintaining the roads and I almost killed myself on all the ice. I did about a mile and then I did 15 minutes on my bike. Oh well, i'll get in gear tomorrow. WEIGH DAY AAAHHH!!!!!
Old 11-20-2002, 06:51 AM   #4  
Finally Fit!

Angie: Just remember, muscle weighs mroe than fat. SO if you've maintained, it may be those toned muscles eating up yuor pound or two. I think that's what's happening to me. So good luck, and we're rooting for ya!

Jenni: You sound like a fun mommy. Hopefully you'll be aruond for me when we decide to have munchkins. I always wished my mom would take the day off, and be my nurse. You're sweet.

Kmepy: When's the new computer up and running? Thoguht you had it already? Are you getting cable modem? You'll find that it is so fast. You'll get spoiled.
Old 11-20-2002, 07:49 AM   #5  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I weighed in and I lost another 3 pounds!!! I have lost a total of 21.5 pounds since October 9. I am surprised because I haven't been exercising half as much as I did last time I lost alot of weight. I only do about 30-45 minutes everyday. I am trying not to get too obsessed with exercising this time around.

206.5/185/130
Old 11-20-2002, 11:32 AM   #6  

That is good Angie I know you are excited.

Jenn - I used to love it when my mom would stay home with me. She also used to let me stay home just because. That was even better!

Chris - I got the computer Monday night but they aren't coming ou to hook up the dsl until tonight around 5. I hope by tonight I will be chating with you girls on line. My hubby already told me of a site that two of his friedns are already on so I guess the battle over the internet will start tonight.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:30 PM   #7  
"Print"cess Jenni

Angie! I am so proud of you! I know the exercising is doing lots of good. I'm at -7 so far. My head is hurting kinda bad, but the kids are feeling better. They both went to school and I went to work. Things are getting busy again. I'm hoping this cough will go away soon so I can exercise again. I had a major attack at work and thought I couldn't breathe. Yuck.

Regarding my mommyhood - it's the best thing in my whole life. These kids are pure joy (with the added bonus of a few frustrating times, and headaches LOL) It is sooo worth it!

I'm really proud of all of you. Keep up the good work ladies!

Hugs, Jen
Old 11-21-2002, 06:52 AM   #8  
Finally Fit!

Congrats on your loss Angie! Very consistent wins the race!

Jenni: Poor thing, sick for so long. Are you laying in bed? I hate being sick! Are you gettign help with the kids?

Kempy: DSL -- is that cable modem?

So, I have this routine in the morning, I come downstairs, start the coffee pot, and step on the scale. Would you belive I"m down like 3 pounds?! Here I am staying at my weight, and then a week and I'm starting to drop again. Went to aerobics last night. I think my brain shuts down when I have PMS, because I was fumbling over the steps, and sweating like crazy after a few minutes. I guess that means it was good for me. I almost didn't go. Ick!
Old 11-21-2002, 12:40 PM   #9  

Good job Chris on the 3 lbs. I know that made you feel great!

Jenn - I know it is awful when you can't get over a cold. Mine always seem to last forever. Hope you feel better soon.

DSL is cable modem. I can't bear the thought of having dial up after haiving direct cable access at work. The stupid cable people didn't follow directions and they showed up to early. Now we have to wait until Friday night to get hooked up. I am not to happy right now. We have tis awesome computer just sitting there and we don't really use it. I am not going to use the finance program until the begining of the year. I really don't want to put all of the stuff in from this year. I think I can hang on until January.
Old 11-21-2002, 09:19 PM   #10  
"Print"cess Jenni

Made it through another day. I hate being sick too. It's just this stupid cough. The air here is pretty icky. I had the cough for about 3 months last year. It went away for 1 week while we were in North carolina, and when we came back, I was coughing again. Yuck.

I'm really glad tomorrow is Friday, I'm worn out.

Chris - I am so happy about your 3 pounds

Well, I have tired babies, so I'll talk to yall later. Sweet Dreams!!
Jen
Old 11-22-2002, 07:28 AM   #11  
Finally Fit!

Ugh, poor thing. Can't imagine being sick for 3 months. At least it paused during a vacation. Do you have chronic brohchitis or something? Because the only thing that my doctor has ever said to me that made sense was, "keep these sore throats and coughs up, and you'll bein the the OR for Tonsilectomy." I'm ve never had them out, so when I get sick, we document it. Just in case I end up "qualifying" for tonsils out. Just a thought.

Kempy: Did you know you can install it yourself? We did that here, and it works just fine. We dind't want to pay for him to install it all. But there's instructions for a "self install". I know, too late probably, but we got online by reading the directions. Maybe you ahve a differnt kind of package. Basically, for us, it's a CD, a modem and some conneting cables. maybe you can try it? Let me know.

ANgie: Are you keeping track of your incehs too? Sometimes when people lose weight without exercising, their inches come off slowly, since they're losing lean muscle tissue (from a crash diet), Sine you're dong it the right way, wiht exercise and good foods, you're probably, and I"m almost convinced, you're losing more inches too... Have you taken your measurements? I did back in Septemeber,a nd when I remeasured in October, I found that I'd lost like 12 inches... n opoundsl ost at that time, but lots of inches. Check into it.
Old 11-22-2002, 07:39 AM   #12  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

No I haven't been bothering with the inches. I did all of that the last time I lost weight. This time I am really only concerned with getting rid of it and fitting into my jeans.*grin* I haven't even been weighing in everyday this time like I did last time.

Jen, I have had my tonsils out and I haven't had any sore throats.I am amazed because I have 3 kids and I haven't gotten a bad cold yet.

You guys have a great day
Old 11-22-2002, 10:17 AM   #13  

Hey, is there only four of us now? Did we scare people off?

I think tonight is the night. Do any of you get on the site on Friday nights? Hoepfully I will be able to pop in and chat for ahilwe.

Chris - I need to call Dell about the modem. I was told that it was set up for dsl conection already. I am sure that if we try to hook it up ourself the cable company will find a way to charge us extra anyway. I don't put anything past those people. I have had a few run ins with them already.
Old 11-22-2002, 11:35 AM   #14  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

You know I am always here at some time or another. LOL I usually pop in and out all night.

Chris, I congratulated you in your journal but I guess I forgot to do it here. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On your loss, just in time for the holidays. I am so happy for you. You are melting right away to nothing.
Old 11-22-2002, 12:39 PM   #15  

I though Jenn would like to see my baby. She is the yellow one (Echo)
Closed Thread