Old 07-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Post All Day Weight Loss pills

I bought the All Day Weight Loss pills and have been taking them since Wednesday. I haven't noticed a major boost in energy, but I have noticed that after my "before bedtime" pills, I get really sleepy. Anyone else experience this? I was curious as to what's in them to cause sleepiness; it's really unusual for me to be ready for bed as early as I am lately!
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

I was just about to start a thread on the ADWL pills, lol. There might be melatonin in them. I'm not sure.

My question about the bedtime ADWL is if you eat a meal right before bedtime, should you take the dinner pill, the bedtime pill, or both? I've been taking both but I'm wondering if one doesn't cancel out the other.

I also notice I'm getting Restless Leg Syndrome and wondered if anyone else experieced this with them.

I just switched over from Phenatrim last week. I'm going to try the ADWL for a month and see if there's any difference.
Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:53 AM   #3  

I am having to do the diet this time on my own because I really can not afford the extra $$$ and there is not one within 300 miles of me anyway. Has anyone tried to find another option for the all day weight loss? I have plenty of evening and bedtime pills left from the last time I halfway attempted this, but I really need something for the morning and lunch. Amy suggestions???
Gsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

Gsmom, have you thought of taking your dinner pills at breakfast and lunch too? I'm not sure why those three would be very different from each other. Of course, you'd run out the before meal pills three times quicker before the bedtime ones but it could get you started.

I don't have my bottles with me or I 'd look for you.
Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 201/178/130

Height: 5'3"

I LOVE ADWL! I think the chamomile and melatonin in the bedtime pills are what make you sleepy. I love the sleepy part too!

Gsmom- I would try the phentatrim plus for breakfast and lunch and then do the ADWL dinner and bedtime pills. That might work!
lookingforaloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 279.5/195.5/166

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by little edie View Post
I was just about to start a thread on the ADWL pills, lol. There might be melatonin in them. I'm not sure.

My question about the bedtime ADWL is if you eat a meal right before bedtime, should you take the dinner pill, the bedtime pill, or both? I've been taking both but I'm wondering if one doesn't cancel out the other.

I also notice I'm getting Restless Leg Syndrome and wondered if anyone else experieced this with them.

I just switched over from Phenatrim last week. I'm going to try the ADWL for a month and see if there's any difference.
little edie,
Funny that you mention the RLS, because I noticed that while I was on the ADWL! It would usually start between 8-9 at night. Never noticed anything at all during the day or after 10-10:30 when I would be in bed. I was only on ADWL for the first month, and I haven't had any symptoms since. Really was an annoying feeling though and I really wondered if I would need that prescription advertised on TV.
msim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforaloss View Post
I LOVE ADWL! I think the chamomile and melatonin in the bedtime pills are what make you sleepy. I love the sleepy part too!

Gsmom- I would try the phentatrim plus for breakfast and lunch and then do the ADWL dinner and bedtime pills. That might work!
I went to the center today and that's what they told me! I never really thought chamomile would really work for a night owl like me. Color me shocked!
Old 07-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #8  
Walk By Faith †

S/C/G: 269.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'7"

I notice with the ADWL I ACUTALLY dream! And remember them. Its like a new adventure everynight, lmao!
Dedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:21 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 197/174/125

Height: 5'1"

Default ADWL pills

I'm confused, is this pill from MRC, I never heard of it.
JERZGERL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:05 PM   #10  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

Height: 5'8"

i don't take the ADWL, but i just wanted to say i feel for you guys experiencing RLS. i've never talked to a doctor about it or anything but i'm pretty sure i have experienced that all my life and it is a truly aggravating experience! drives my bf nuts sometimes, haha.
leahruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERZGERL View Post
I'm confused, is this pill from MRC, I never heard of it.
Yes, it is available at MRC. The All Day Weight Loss for one month runs about $75.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #12  

I LOVE the all day weight loss. Trying to find an alternative since my move will put me 4 hours from the nearest center.

I have so much more energy and feel like moving and doing more! I have not had the restless leg but i have noticed (as with any other sleeping pill i take) if i fight sleep instead of giving in i have trouble sleeping.

anyone found an alternative to ADW? i really dont want to have to order it from them. i would like to be able to go to a store and get it.
Biloxibound is offline   Reply With Quote