Old 08-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 301/280/199

Default Craving Hope: A Spiritual Companion on Your Weight Loss Journey

Hello. I am new here, and I'm wondering if anyone else has the book Craving Hope? It is a 90 day weight loss journey, written by Joni Woelfel and printed by Acta Publications.

I am on page 8 of the journey. I'd love to "meet" anyone else making this journey.
SpicyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I have never heard of it.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:29 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 301/280/199

It's a very thought-provoking book. It starts each day with a quotation, usually from the Bible. There is a written meditation, then a reflection question, an affirmation that fits the meditation, followed by a prayer.

As I stated, I'm only on the 8th day/page. When I find myself thinking too much of food, I pick up this book and read. Gets my mind off food and on living a spiritual life.
SpicyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Spicy woman I love the title Craving hope but i to never heard of it , thank you for sharing. I find that Romans 14 helps me or just reading the Bible anything that gets me closer to Jesus. Who is the book by?
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote