Old 08-24-2009, 09:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Default Feeling so guilty after eating things I know are not healthy

This weekend has been bad. Friday, I drove to Madison with my family to meet my brother and sister in law for lunch, ate a grilled cheese sandwhich, which in itself isn't too bad, then they had a full dessert case, where I treated the whole family to a cupcake each. Then bought some treats "for home" I bought 2 cherry tortes, 2 blondies, and 2 macaroons. Friday night I went out to eat with a friend at an organic restaurant in Milwaukee, had a really yummy shrimp and sauteed veggies. Then proceeded to have a "slice" ( which was really about 1/4 of the whole pie ) of chocolate coconut pie for dessert. Sat I babysat my neice, who is 11 days old all day cause my sister and brother in law were in a wedding. Got a large Hazelnut coffee from McD's since I knew I was gonna need the caffine. Snacked on some ham and pickle snacky things, and for dinner at the hotel, ran through Rocky Rococo since I needed something for dinner ( I couldn't find a subway ( excuse ) , I mean Comon! ) Then comes Sunday, I go to Whole Foods and lunch with a friend, we ate at Qdoba, where I had a quesadilla ( cheese ) Then off to Whole Foods where I bought some stuffed Chicken for dinner that night, ( I wanted to cook a nice meal for my parents since I am living there for very little while money is tight ) and bought some sides to go with it. I also couldn't pass up getting them dessert as well, which was a peanut butter cake ( again ginormous slices, at least 2 ppl could eat one slice ) and ate the whole damn thing.

I feel so guilty, and my body is not happy with me either. For months I've been eating salads and yogart, and usually ending my night with cereal, so it's certainly not use to being pumped of desserts and heavy meals.

It's no wonder I was up 5 pounds this morning. Ugh. Anyway, I had to get that out. I plan on going to the gym tonight, and getting back on track, but it'll be hard since I have some really yummy stuff in the fridge to eat.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Gee, BornToFly...

What I see there is one bad choice after another... Did you get taken over by space aliens?

It sounds like you realize that no one did this but you... Hmm...

Well, it's a new day! Make better choices!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:00 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 310/234.5/130

Height: 5'6"

Good morning...First of all...Look how much you have lost up to now....and....this is a life long process, it is a lifestyle.....not just a "diet" until we lose all the weight we want to lose. So you fell off the wagon. 5 pounds can also be part fluid...the sodium content of all that food is more than what you're body is used to so I'm sure there is some water with those extra calories. The thing that works for me is to remember how I feel when my clothes fit nicely versus how I feel when the clothes are tight and uncomfortable. Think about what motivates you to stay on track. hugs
ernurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #4  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

I had a horrible weekend as well. I mean frigging horrible! Food wise.

I am starting new today.......am so down though from it. Why do we do this to ourselves? Ugh!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #5  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Ugg... I bet your body is in total shock! Mine about flipped last weekend when I had a piece of birthday cake with a HUGE icing flower on it, and I haven't been doing this as long as you.

Listen to what your body is telling you now, it didn't like the over indulgence on the sweets. I don't believe in denying yourself a goodie now and then, I'm a big sweets person, and know I need them to make this work, but I HAVE to fight to make myself stop at just one treat and only once in a while.

Don't feel guilty... just get back on the horse and ride off into the sunset!
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:14 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

thanks guys. It's just such a bummer ( i mean real real bad feelings here ) that in the span of 3 days I wiped out 2 months worth of work!

Off to the gym to repair 1/100th of the damage.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:24 PM   #7  

Isn't life wonderful that we have the opportunity to start over each day!
CindyR68 is offline   Reply With Quote