Old 08-17-2009, 07:59 AM   #1  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Smile 100lb Club Accountability Thread - August 17-23

Do you need accountability? A place to post your menu or your plan for the day? Please post here. Everyone is welcome.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:02 AM   #2  
Former Quitter

Good morning, Friends.

Nicolen - Are you okay? I'm was surprised to not see that you had created our weekly thread. Please let us know how you are.

MJ - Hope you are feeling better today.

Darkblue - Welcome back!

Today is the first day of school. I'm taking this as a good reason to get 100% back on plan. I weighed in this morning. No loss for the week, but no gain either. This is good. Now, I will start tracking my calories again.

Have a great on-plan day.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:33 AM   #3  

Hi, this is my first time on the accountability thread! I like the idea of posting my daily plan in the morning.

It's supposed to rain most of the day, but I'm hoping for a break in the rain so I can bike or take a walk. If not, I'm going to do my wii active sports game.

As for my menu.... Zuchinni bread & an egg for breakfast. Chicken noodle soup and salad for lunch. I'm making my MIL's spaghetti sauce for dinner. And I'll have a small amount of pasta and a salad with dinner.
wendyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:20 AM   #4  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

adjusting my cals AGAIN to see if something new works.

b: oatmeal w/ green apple
s: triscuits 1 serv
l: wheat pasta, garlic, olive oil, zucchini, onions
s: triscuits 1 serv
d: stir fried tofu/brown rice

can you tell we're running out of groceries?!
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #5  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

Ok, I'm on this.

b skipped, woke up too late before I had to go to the doc's
l two small sandwiches, two kiwi fruit, glass of water
s chocolate flavour rice drink
d pork dish with rice, veggies and sauce
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #6  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! It's another hot and humid day here.

nicolen--Wondering what's up!

Rhonda--Thanks for starting us off. I agree...first day of school seems like a great new start.

Wendy--Welcome!

lottie--You can do this, I know you can!!

salsa--Hi! Find yourself some sort of grab and go breakfast for days like that....

I have my gym clothes packed and ready! I am going to sweat my booty off, but that's the plan anyway, right?! LOL!!!!

Have a great op day everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #7  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi all. Went to the gym for a fairly short workout. My DD is going through volleyball tryouts and they had to meet at the school for a run at 6:30, so I didn't get to the gym as early as I like. Oh well. Spin class tomorrow, so I will need to get out of the house earlier.

Nicolen: I'll add my "what's up?" along with the others.

MJ: Remember! Sweating is good. (keep repeating that to yourself)

Lottie: Trying to lose weight is such a struggle sometimes. Hang in there.

Salsa and Wendyland: Welcome! Keep posting often!

Rhonda: So good to have you around! Keep up the good work.

Hi to everyone else who happens by!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:29 PM   #8  
Pure American Metal

S/C/G: 245/see ticker/145

Height: 5 ft 7.5 in

Happy Monday!

My plan for the week is starting C25K. I have to take it pretty easy through because my shoes are a tad old and I have to wait a week until I can drive 100 miles away to get fitted properly.

The scale has been fluctuating between five pounds for two weeks so I'm hoping the change in routine will get it moving again.
TXJess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:27 PM   #9  

Happy Monday everyone!

Doing well and staying on plan. Haven't done my workout for the day but I will before I hit the sheets.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:24 AM   #10  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

This is my 1st time on the Accountability thread. I'm right now pretty stable on the sticking to my calories and watching what I eat but where I need help with accountability is with the exercise.

Prior to the last 2 days I've been exercising everyday (some days higher impact than others) because otherwise I'm pretty sedentary and barely move except for meals and loo breaks (which in itself is pretty messed up). I was on W3D2 of the C25K challenge and then I gave that up a couple of weeks ago (because it was "too hard" <rolls eyes at self>) and started exercising in my apartment instead with aerobics, callanetics and the 5-mile walk dvds and some yoga or pilates for low impact days. Then the last couple of days TOM hit and I've done nothing. Like literally nothing. Not even a single sit up.

Even though I usually eat the right number of calories for weightloss for someone of my weight with a sedentary lifestyle (~1300-1400), I want to get back on track with the C25K challenge (maybe redo Wk2) and my daily work outs. So every day this week I have to come and post what exercise activity I do. Hopefully that should keep me accountable.
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:32 AM   #11  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

I was going to start tomorrow but I decided to start as I mean to go on so:
Monday (before bed): Went to gym and walked 2miles at 4mph. Did 10minutes Pilates and 10 minutes resistance work.
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:22 AM   #12  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Hey lovelies!

I am around - well, sort of. I'm probably not going to be around much this week as I'm really busy, but I will try and check in.

Anyway, things are going OK at the moment. Exercise wise, it's going great. Yummy trainer is definitely being renamed to evil b***** - I have been so sore for the last couple of weeks, it's not funny. I know it's a good thing, but I'm really not that fond of pain! Work is still quiet, which is great. I'm not commenting on food - it's been shocking for the last couple of weeks, so I need to get myself back on track there.

The meeting with the bank manager went OK - they're a bit concerned that the mortgage takes up nearly 40% of my take home pay, but as I haven't ever missed a payment there or on any of my bills, there's not really a lot that they can say. My interest rate is going down yay, but as the value of my place has dropped as well, I don't have quite as much equity as they would like me to have. Having said that, property prices in this area are starting to rise again so...

And bonuses get paid tomorrow. I need new clothes - my tops especially are just hanging off me, so I've got a shopping trip planned. I don't need or want anything big, so I'm going to try and save most of it. Of course, now that I've said that, something will now break, die or need a major repair...

I'll try and cach up properly really soon, I promise!
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:13 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks...I am back from Cleveland. My stepmom is doing better from her fall. She still must take it very easy. I can only check in now - as I am driving a couple hours to my job this morning and don't have time to chat.

Everyone...have a GREAT OP day.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:40 AM   #14  
Former Quitter

Hi Friends! I see lots of new faces here. Love it!

Beverlyjoy - so glad to hear that your step-Mom is doing better.

I had one of those middle-of-the-night moments of panic. I woke up to go to the bathroom and a thought popped into my head, "you only have 2 pairs of pants that fit and they are both casual capris." I have literally outgrown my clothes! I must lose weight before it gets cold. I can't afford a new wardrobe of fat clothes!

Have a great on-plan day.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #15  

I did pretty good yesterday. I stayed on my eating plan and within my calories. I didn't exercise, except mopping and cleaning. I was so busy working and getting the girls ready for the first day of school, which was today. I put my middle daughter on the bus to Kindergarden for the first time. I'm so excited. I wish I could go to the school and watch it.

Todays plan. exercise or else!!!
B: fage yogurt, blueberries, gluten free granola
L: Leftover spaghetti, salad
D: Paneer tikka masala
S: Kashi oatmeal raisin cookie
wendyland is offline   Reply With Quote