Old 08-17-2009, 10:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

Default How do I graph my weight loss?

I thought it would be motivating to watch my weight go down on a bar graph. I have Windows XP but am really clueless about computers. What application do I go to to graph my weight by weekly time increments?

Or is there a site that makes this easy?
Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 279.5/195.5/166

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by little edie View Post
I thought it would be motivating to watch my weight go down on a bar graph. I have Windows XP but am really clueless about computers. What application do I go to to graph my weight by weekly time increments?

little eddie-
I noticed that you have a Ticker Factory gizmo. I have a graph that pops up when I update my weight loss information. Of course I didn't start til July, but it does give you the ability to enter previous weight loss information.
msim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #3  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Do you have Excel? If so, then you just enter your data in and there's a graph 'wizard' that can guide you through the process.

I remember you said you won 2 free weeks at our center. How'd you do that? Just curious.
noahsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:02 AM   #4  

noahsmama, I just happened to walk in after class and everyone was popping balloons. They let me pop one and it won me two more weeks. Not sure if that's when you won your picnic items.

I'll look to see if I have excel and check out the ticker factory. Thank you so much.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #5  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Oh that's right. That was the day of their open house, which I of course, didn't know anything about because I usually only go in there to WI on Saturday mornings. Have you ever been to any of the cooking classes? I just LOVE Jennifer and her ideas. She has really been a life-saver for me on this program.
noahsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #6  

I've never attended a cooking class, but Jennifer is one of my favorites. She's given me some cooking tips though. Now that my overtime is over, I need to attend a cooking class.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Sparkpeople shows me a graph of my weight loss. You can just track your weight, not your food if you don't want to. The other tracking sites - fitday, daily plate, etc. might do the same thing.
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #8  

Quote:

Go to Livestrong.com; diet and nutrition; Daily plate. You can input your weight everyday, or as frequently as you want and it graphs it for you. Very cool site.
ali g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:23 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

Thanks...this was very helpful...as always....I tell you, I learn something everyday on this site.
Fifties Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:36 PM   #10  

I track mine in a spreadsheet I made. I also use it for my food diary.
supradave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:07 AM   #11  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 239.5/232.5/140

Height: 5'4"

I use Calorie Count at About.com. I actually lost from 252 to 212 last year counting calories and working out, but then I got really tired of the lsow weight loss and joined MRC. Anyway you can log in your weight and they show you a really cool line graph of ur weight loss.
lmickley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:39 PM   #12  
Walk By Faith †

S/C/G: 269.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

Have you tried the website dailyburn ? I have been using that since Jan, you can track your weight, nutrition, workouts...its very cool!
Dedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagirl View Post
Sparkpeople shows me a graph of my weight loss. You can just track your weight, not your food if you don't want to. The other tracking sites - fitday, daily plate, etc. might do the same thing.
I use Sparkpeople.com too.. it really is a good site! It gives you exercise ideas, meal plans, etc. But you can just enter your weight and it will graph it for you Also.. fitday.com has a really easy weight chart if that's all you're looking for.
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote