Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 02:13 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 140lb/133lb/119lb

Height: 5'7

Hi All. I decided on the first of Jan when I started cutting back on certin foods and being careful what I put in my mouth, eating more protein etc, that on 31st Jan, I would weigh myself. At this point, I had not yet started the Paul McKenna system, and have only been doing this for a few days.

However, today is weigh day and I'm pleased to say....I've lost half a stone!!! Very very pleased with myself at this moment in time!!! That's 7lb!!!! Yey!!

I had a small cube of marzipan this morning in celebration. It really was small, and although I ate it in a conscious way, enjoying the flavour, texture etc, I'm sorry to say that I wasn't actually hungry. I had just had it because I wanted to have a small treat for my loss. I feel really bad now!!! But I'll be right back on track with my conscious eating and only eating when hungry, and down to the gym later
Old 02-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #62  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7"

dont feel bad about treating yourself deprivation is never the answer anyway cause you'll end up cheating. Well good luck i have just got this book and the hypnosis aspect is very intriguing
Old 07-25-2009, 07:26 AM   #63  
Running Fool

S/C/G: 164/164/140

Height: 5'6"

Ok...I see the last post in this thread was in February. Is anyone still using Paul McKenna's program and if so is it working? I soooo want to believe it will.
Connie
Old 07-25-2009, 01:04 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 475/292/184

Didn't work for me but hypnosis did. I had 3 visits and lost 136 pounds in 15mos. I have since became a certified hypnotist.
Between seeing a hypnotist and doing self hypnosis you should have little problems.
Good luck,
steve
Old 07-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #65  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHCowgirl View Post
Ok...I see the last post in this thread was in February. Is anyone still using Paul McKenna's program and if so is it working? I soooo want to believe it will.
Connie
Well I've gone back to Weight Watchers because I just need more structure and accountability. I try to incorporate the principles into my plan though, like slowing down when I eat.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:54 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 256/???/150

It worked when I listened to the cd every night.My only problem was not wanting to listen to it daily.I am trying to follow the techniques again,and it's kind of nice savoring my food rather then bite after bite without thinking.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #67  
NO LONGER WILL I BE FAT!~

S/C/G: 235/230/115

Hey i have a question, i dont have enough money to buy the book but i downloaded the CD offline, and i read the book at the book store before, i was wondering if this is the right hypnosis CD. b/c i dont want to download something that will mess with my head. :]
Old 07-31-2009, 10:13 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 256/???/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fat4u View Post
Hey i have a question, i dont have enough money to buy the book but i downloaded the CD offline, and i read the book at the book store before, i was wondering if this is the right hypnosis CD. b/c i dont want to download something that will mess with my head. :]
I downloaded the cd and then rented the book from the library(which also comes with the cd).It is the same hypnosis cd as in the book.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:19 PM   #69  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Hey everyone!

is anyone out there following this? I heard about it just yesterday and started implementing the 4 golden rules and wow it really works! yesterday i ate less than half of what i normally would eat! i was so suprised.

i usually eat really fast! so i really had to slow down. and i used to eat infront of the telly and not really tasting what im eating.

i'm very excited about this. i have printed out the 4 golden rules and stuck them on the fridge and in my room. and written out the hunger scale aswell, to ask myself, am i really hungry? and on what scale.

also using the water technique. if im hungry, drink some water, if im still hungry then will eat something.

in addition to the 4 golden rules, will be using the gabriel method, and trying to make healthier choices. and abit of south beach thrown in there too hehe. this is really going to work for me
i've ordered the book. cant wait to read it. i've watched the first 3 episodes of the uk version. and listened to his cd. i fell asleep near the end of it, to be awoken by the end when he says wake up. lol.

Last edited by Echo; 08-15-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Closed Thread