Old 08-14-2009, 07:57 PM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default Sweltering heat - a new diet plan???

hahah here in Ontario it's been 90s and super high humidity and we don't have air conditioning LOL i think i've run mad!! I sit in front of the fan so my eyeballs dry out and can't stomach food, yuck. I've survived on popsicles, cold crunchy veg and dip, and cheese and crackers. It's going to be like this til next weekend at least wow, i'll be at goal by then
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:03 PM   #2  

Is this kinda how you're feeling hon?

SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 290/280/150

Height: 5' 7"

with all that heat and humidity please make sure you are drinking plenty of water. we don't need you dehydrating. also weather like that nice big summer salad would be really satisfying or some nice chilled fruit like watermelon, cantalope, or honeydew. try the better homes and garden site. i go there for ideas. http://www.bhg.com/recipes/
jrsygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #4  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Gosh girl I'd probably look like that picture if I didn't have a/c...we deal with high 90's and high humidity for the majority of the year.

You need to try to find a window unit & keep it in case of weather like this. Kinda like how we have a generator when hurricanes hit
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:04 PM   #5  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Tracey!! I think it blew your way from here! We had it about a week and a half ago...I'll bet that's how long it takes to blow across the country!!!

Now it's kinda cloudy and much cooler...and I want the HEAT back! Looks like we'll be heating up again in a few more days

Sorry you're boiling! And yep...ICE with a little water was about all I wanted to eat during it! You should've seen me on the day I had no other option for dinner than to make a huge pot of beef veg. soup...NOT FUN!!! I cooled it down so we could eat it. 'Twas delicious, but NOT the optimal meal for that day!

Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #6  
Age 53

S/C/G: 265/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

One summer in Michigan I had a job working in greenhouses. Diet jello that I could make in my dorm room became a major food group cause I was always craving cold and wet. And I never had much of an appetite after work (dinner in cafeteria) when my body was still feeling the heat. Easiest "diet" I was ever on, but never wanted a summer job like that one again!
caryesings is offline   Reply With Quote