Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 07:33 AM   #1  

Default Night Owls #54

Thought I would move my post over here, seems like a new thread is needed.

Whoo, I finally got here. I am (as usual) not doing well OP, I really don't know what my problem is, just eating out of control I guess.

PJ, Hey girl hand in there I am up to 172.5, from 155.5, believe me I know how you are feeling right now. Just remember that we can all do this together. It seems you and I always seem to be going in the same direction at the same time. Let's turn this baby around and start heading down. I know how depressing the weight gain is and how horrible it makes you feel. I am still down 48.5lbs from my highest weight but I feel incredibly horrible. My clothes are too tight and I am very uncomfortable in my own skin. I am going to have to go out and buy bigger suits for work if I don't turn things around. I am going out to a 40th birthday party this weekend and I definitely have to go buy a bigger pair of jeans, they don't give like slacks do . Anyway, I am right there with you and as always here for you. Hang in there.

Erica, you sound like you are doing just wonderful. Somehow I lost that feeling and need to work at getting it back.

Candice, congrats to you. Don't you just love it when someone calls you thin?

Freddie, I will not be in Va Beach at Thanksgiving time, Janessa and the baby are coming up here. I can't wait to see the little tyke!!

Have a happy day everyone.

Brenda
Old 11-14-2002, 05:02 PM   #2  

I think it is super that the Virginia Beach family is going to visit with you on Thanksgiving Have a Happy one.Know you will!

Love,
Freddie
Old 11-15-2002, 05:24 AM   #3  

Got my freezer cleaned out so I can start baking soon! Also got my Christmas stuff ready to be mailed and my cards ordered..ususlaly have them addressed by now but the picture place was late this year getting their stuff.

Eating the same......no gain even though I go over a few times must be all the cleaning
Old 11-15-2002, 08:02 PM   #4  

Is it hard for any of you to adjust to a new point range? I'm gone from eating between 26-29 points to 22-27 and I'm struggling. Even though in the past when I was eating higher I've done below the low number. It's strange I know....but I've been chugging my water. Unfortunately, yesterday was the first day I was not able to complete my gallon of water. I was just so busy at work and then we had a "curriculum nite" with the parents so I really couldnt drink my water. I tried to finish it when I got home, but by the time I did get home it was already 9pm and I hate drinking water so late cause I'll be up the whole nite peeing. SO...I forced myself to drink my gallon today and was able to finish it by 3pm. I was pretty proud of myself!

AAARGH! I went the mall the other day and it was busy! I dont do well in large crowds like that...they just get in my way. That's the one thing I hate about xmas shopping! I got some done though.

Well, I'm gonna go....tomorrow is weigh in. I have to go count up my points and see how I did. I dont think I did too bad, but we'll see. And I'll let you all know how I did with weigh in!

bye for now
erica
Old 11-16-2002, 05:52 PM   #5  

Well, I weighed in and I lost a pound...better than nothing right? Jeff and I are going out on a double date tonite. We are trying to make a love connection between my friend and his friend We'll see how it all works out. We are going to a Mexican Restaraunt. I love mexican! And they make great Margaritas.....i'm going to go way over tonite in points...but i'll make up for it throughout the rest of the week.

I better run and start getting ready...Take care everyone and have a great rest of the weekend!
Old 11-20-2002, 04:34 AM   #6  

A new range is always hard I think Erica!

Our sever was having problems and I got of trying to get on hear!!!! They say the problem is fixed for now..we shall see!

I'm not sure I will make it through baking season this year!!!! I bought some cookies at the craft mall and ate all of them before I got them home! Those little spritz cookies..yummm..1 pt for 1 cookie..oh my...I have to do better. I had a ton of banked pts but not that many!

More cleaning Monday and I am still pooped..today is our 26th anniversay Dh wants to bring a meal home and I'm thinking Subway!
Old 11-20-2002, 07:36 AM   #7  

Default Hi There!

How are you all doing?

Wow, November is really flying by. We had an ice-storm here and I lost my electricity along with my hard drive for a couple days. I hate losing my hard drive, I really should get into the habit of backing it up.

Does anyone have the ww desktop hamburger points calculator? I lost it and would love to have it back. My e-mail is [email protected] if anyone has it, please send it. Thanks.

My grandson will be here tomorrow and I really am going nuts with excitement. I just can't wait. I will take some pics and scan them for you guys.

Candice, Yum! I love Subway, you get a nice sandwich for not too many points. I haven't been there for awhile, I think it is time. I usually get the ham, no cheese or dressing, tons of veggies. Okay this is making me hungry.

Erica, it sounds like you are really doing wonderful with your losses, keep up the good work. It must be all that water. Yes, I find it very hard to go down a level in points allowed. It doesn't seem like it should be such a big deal but it is and it usually makes me crazy. Hang in there.

Freddie, Have a wonderful thanksgiving yourself. I hope you have decent weather for it. How are you doing?

PJ, hey girl, how's it going? How's sunny Florida? When we had that Ice-storm all I could think about was jumping on a plane and coming down south.

See Ya
Bren
Old 11-23-2002, 05:16 AM   #8  

The Holidays only come once a year gals so don't just dream..but enjoy...only limit the amount! Easier said than done..I baked my first batch of cookies this season and ate way too many so today I have had no sweets..well some PB but that was only 2 pts. Still have 8 pts to my min. so I can be good when I have too..but I don't like to all the time!

Computer is acting up again.....oh we had chicken and dressing for supper on our annivesary..... I let DH pick up what he wanted and I got some nice flowers and some money......

HI Bren..I might have that pts calculator but here is a site you can go to for now. I Like it better.keep it bookmared to check pts on recipes when I am on the net. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kreider/Points.htm
Old 11-23-2002, 05:39 AM   #9  

Bren..I know I have it but I can't find it right now..maybe on the old computer..thought I had it saved to a disk but maybe not!
Old 11-25-2002, 05:23 AM   #10  

Been trying on clothes for my trip and don't like the way anything looks to big and frumpy! I am the same size as last year but my clothes are bigger, must be losing muscle
Old 11-26-2002, 02:02 AM   #11  

I'm talking to myself here!"lol: I guess you all are too busy right now..thats' ok but I miss ya too!

Totally op for 4 days now and have 10 and about to be 15 banked points....like to have them handy to fall back on cause you never know what eating out will do to your pts! I usally go with at least 20 and have never gained a thing..but Ido watch what I eat very carelfuly..too carefully some say! I keep 2pts of soy nuts, v-8. an apple and 1pt beef jerky on hand to eat when I am out and about..these things will be in the car with me too!

I have printed out eating places with pts too so I'm good to go with eating I think...we will worry about the Christmas baking when I get back
Old 11-27-2002, 02:40 AM   #12  

Just me again!

Yummmm..dh brought home some cashews tonight and I had some..love my nuts! Well..I'm outta here for now...talk to ya when I get back! Still op and paln to stay that way..... Behave girls
Old 11-27-2002, 07:41 PM   #13  

Default HAPPY THANKGIVING

Ok, this week has not all been too great! And I don't have anyone to blame but myself. I'm just in the Thanksgiving mood and have the idea that since it's this week it's ok to eat anything I want the whole week and as much as I want. I have not been a good girl. I'm afraid to see what the scale is going to say to me, but I'll weigh myself anyways...jeff and I will be driving up to New Jersey early Thursday Morning. I have to pick him up from work. I'm sure traffic is going to be nuts. I've never driven a long distance on an actual holiday, so it'll be an adventure. Hopefully we'll beat some traffic anywhere it may be bad. Anyways..I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and good luck to everyone with points! Crossing Fingers!

Love ya
Erica
Old 11-28-2002, 03:42 PM   #14  

Erica:

Hope you had a nice drive to New Jersey. I went to Norfolk for Thanksgiving dinner at Tabb's. The food was horrible.I think they decided to take the day off and just use prepackaged stuff.

Hope all is well and Happy Thanksgiving one and all. I had to get a new password.

Freddie
Old 11-28-2002, 09:33 PM   #15  

So the drive to NJ wasnt' so bad...we got there around 3 and we actually didnt eat until maybe around 430ish....later than expected, but worked out for us. I made green bean casserole and candied yams....it's was funny because my family had no idea what candied yams were. I had to explain. Jeff loved it though. He wanted me to make them and I did. He had a little southern style brought up north. we are leaving saturday...stopping in maryland to say hello to aunts and uncles. then he has to work saturday nite. so it'll be a long day for him on saturday. hopefully he'll sleep some of the way!

anyways...i'm gonna go to sleep! I"m tired! Have a great weekend everyone!

Erica
Closed Thread