Old 08-11-2009, 11:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/260/145

Height: 5'7''

Thank you!
Have a nice day everyone
willa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

The family is fighting a cold, but today we are going to leave the house just so we don't lose our sanity!

Next week I start work again and DH is taking a job that requires a commute while taking a night class. I am getting nervous on how I am going to fit in my running. Something will have to give...

I am reading The Book Thief and staying up late! It is soooo good!
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon ladies and gent!

Nice to see you Lauren!

Willa - everytime I see your profile avatar it makes me laugh! I LOVE SATC! Thanks for making me laugh on a daily basis!

Rileyozzy - I'm sure you'll find time to squeeze in your running! I'm in the middle of reading Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner...I usually read before bed but I just haven't been able to keep my eyes open past 10pm lately...I think I'm still feeling the effects of practically no sleep in NYC!

I'm studying for my interview tomorrow afternoon....wish me luck ladies!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:43 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

Wifey - I read Certain Girls. I like all of her books!!
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyozzy View Post
Wifey - I read Certain Girls. I like all of her books!!
Me too! LOVE her! I can't wait to get her most recent one...I think I'll wait until I can buy it in the paperback version though...
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #7  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Well, I have "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" waiting for me on my bedside table, and you ladies have just inspired me to crack it open tonight!

Yesterday was a bit of a mixed bag, but today has started off well. I did 30DS level 2 followed by 45 minutes on the elliptical. I just got back from my 30 minute lunchtime walk. Today I walked indoors because yesterday I walked outside and got just a bit too sweaty for comfort. This evening I have a riding lesson (yippie!) and then will be eating the Pork Bulgogi that's currently marinating in the fridge along with some onions sauteed in chicken broth and a nice big serving of steamed rice. Yum! The hubby has agreed to wait for me to get home from the barn, though, so dinner will be much later than usual. I'm saving my lunchtime apple to eat right before my lesson so I'm not so ravenous by the time I get home. He'll snack on something horrible, I'm sure...

Well, that's what I've accomplished as well as what else I have planned for the day. I hope that everyone else has a spectacular day!

Last edited by Rebound; 08-11-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 245/260/145

Height: 5'7''

@ Wifey : my pleasure!
willa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:21 PM   #9  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Smile

Well -

Another day and I awake too late to post in the morning AND then I'm too crazy busy at work to actually get around to posting at lunch. I gt really frustrated when I'm expected to babysit people to make sure that they do what they commit to doing AND these are people who are paid more than I am. FRIG! I never thought that I worked in a kindergarden class until these days.

Food wise, I think I'm pretty close to being on target. Scale shows me down a pound from yesterday, but I also understand about the micro-changes that happen on a daily basis, so that could just be a LIE. I did go over my allowed calories yesterday, but not by hundreds and I'm under today so everything comes out in the wash.

The sad part is that I missed out on my lunch hour walk because I was too busy working. It was nice enough out for a change - and then I get home too late such that by the time that DW and I are properly fed and watered after the work day that there's no time to actually go for a walk.

On a positive note, DW and I are going to try and get away for another weekend of camping though I can really see that the summer is slowly rolling to and end. The overnight temperatures are getting closer and closer to single digits. I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

Anyway, my sweets, that's it for me today. Everyone smile and remember that today is a good day because you're alive. Tell someone special that you love them and give a stranger a hug.

:Lawrence
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote