Old 08-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #1  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Friends and Losers August 10-16

Good morning friends.
I am hoping to report to you sometime this day that I have completed day one of the Shred. That is my plan.....I just have to get my girls to help me with the baby sometime today. I weighed in today.......I was scared, but was pleasantly suprised that my, "summer off," of WL didn't do me too much harm. I am more excited to start working out than even losing weight today, because I long to be strong. I am planning on beginning the red plan today.....I think.......mabye the purple........and that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I hope you all are ready to seize the day as well. Come on girls, and Dan.......we CAN do this

XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:39 AM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Well, good morning sunshine! Great job making plans to do the shred, and what a good attitude, too! Keep it up, I need your good attitude to rub off on me!

Last edited by Repo girl; 08-10-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 202/195/140

Height: 5'9"

Good morning all! I did my first week of LAWL with 2 days of TO and lost 4 lbs total. I'm so excited. I'm hoping this week will go well for me. DH and I are off to Memphis for 4 days w/o kiddos. Yes! Then we are picking up my cousin and her 3 kids, who are moving to TX to stay with us until they find a place to live.
kimintexassahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:29 AM   #4  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

day 22 of the Shred, DONE! i did level 3 today. i'm going to keep switching back from level 2 to 3 for the remaining days. i don't like level 3 much at all. there's lots of jumping.
anyways..i haven't given up and don't plan on it either! sad, thing is, i'm not noticing much weight loss, but starting to notice muscle building and toning. so that's good. and i feel like i'm losing inches, but who knows. we'll see. i'm going to do my measurements once i'm done with the 30 days.
and then after the 30 days, i'm going to start all over again, but only workout 5 days a week instead of 7 days a week and give myself the weekends off. it's pretty hardcore to keep it up everyday without a break. ugh. i look forward to working out, but not on the weekends! ha!

anyways..gotta go for now. be back later.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #5  
Post-Master

Jillian Michaels can kiss my a$$.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Good monday morning to you all!! I can not believe it is already Monday, the weekends go by so quick!!!! We had a football Jamboree this past Saturday. My QB did great, they lost 7 to 0 but they only played for 15 minutes but he looked good despite the line not blocking for him. My 9 year old was amazing he is very tall and thin (did not get it from his mom) and he just tackles those big ol' boys. He held on to this guys foot who was dragging him but he got him down so thats all that matters. They lost also but both boys who played in the games did very well.

Jillian- your committment to the Shred is amazing I am sure you are loosing inches.

Nicole- way to start over!!

Goodmorning KAtie!!

Kim- I posted in the other thred but be careful Memphis is sooo Humid!!! but a fun town

I took a chance last night and tried on some jeans I actually have never worn. I bought them on sale about 2 years ago, then I got pregnant. Well they fit and I am sooooooo excited. They are the skinny jeans too so that means they are even smaller than regular jeans so for all you girls the shred has to be working because my eating has been bad for the past 3 weeks.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #7  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
Jillian Michaels can kiss my a$$.
Hmmm, so I take it you tried the Shred?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:30 AM   #8  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

LOL at Nichole. Was the Shred that bad????

I am dragging a$$ today. Not being where I want to be on the scale and am tired of the whole diet thing. But I am not giving up. I did take a couple of days off and that probably has a lot to do with it.

So Ladies/ Dan lets get re-focused. Stop the cheats, nibbles, etc. and get with the program. We can do it! This is a whole new week.

Is is time to go home yet?

Last edited by aguerin; 08-10-2009 at 11:31 AM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #9  
WonderWoman

nicole, you'd better stick to the Shred...or i'm gonna be the 2nd Jillian kicking you a$$ girl!
Old 08-10-2009, 12:17 PM   #10  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Wow I am so glad to see how pumped everybody is for the week. I can feel the positive vibes all over which is exactly what I needed today. I spent the weekend with my parents. I canned 40 jars of pickles this weekend and so I am glad I did it with my Mom otherwise it would have been lots of work to do alone.
I ate terrible all weekend!!!!! I felt terrible today.
Today I am back on plan. I have to!!!! I found my cleanse so i am starting it this Friday..whew!
I need to lose ten pounds because my clothes are feeling tight......
I am so glad I have inspiration from all of you!!!
Hope everyone has a great week!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:40 PM   #11  
WonderWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoochie View Post
Wow I am so glad to see how pumped everybody is for the week. I can feel the positive vibes all over which is exactly what I needed today. I spent the weekend with my parents. I canned 40 jars of pickles this weekend and so I am glad I did it with my Mom otherwise it would have been lots of work to do alone.
I ate terrible all weekend!!!!! I felt terrible today.
Today I am back on plan. I have to!!!! I found my cleanse so i am starting it this Friday..whew!
I need to lose ten pounds because my clothes are feeling tight......
I am so glad I have inspiration from all of you!!!
Hope everyone has a great week!

Joan

what's the name of the cleanse you're doing?
Old 08-10-2009, 01:03 PM   #12  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Can't remember the name of the cleanse but I will look tonight.
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #13  
Amy

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hey.

Am still waiting on the call about our offer on the house. And eatting pretty much anything in sight because of stress and TOM. Ugh!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #14  
Post-Master

JerseyAmy......I am crossing my fingers for you.

Yes, the shred was THAT bad......lol. It has been a very long time since i have exercised.......like years.......and this DVD is hard core. I did enjoy it at times........but I am going to be crying in the a.m. I am already sore.... Also, I had some weird heart palpitations for a while afterwards.......but I have decided that is just the inner fat girl trying to defeat me......and she will NOT win

Jillian.......you want to know something funny? My 14 yo DD was looking over my shoulder (oh, how I love that) while I was on my FB page earlier today, and she saw one of your posts on there, and she said, "wow, mom, SHE is one of your friends?" And I just figured it was because you look young and hip (I never use that word....) that she was suprised.......but then she said, "I am so suprised that someone so famous is your friend." and then it dawned on me......she thought YOU were Jillian Michaels.....ha ha ha ha. Bethany did the shred with me this a.m. and heard te name a few times, and I guess just put the two together. I assured her that you are much ncer than Satan, I mean Jillian.

Hang in there, Joan.....today is a brand new day Feel good about the great choices you are making right now!!!

DixieAmy......you are sooo right. No more excuses.....no more cheating......we are only cheating ourselves. Healthy people work at it......it doens't just happen for anyone........so prepare to work and enjoy the rewards

Ok, have to get some work done today.....the kdis start school on Thursday, and it would be nice if they had some clean clothes.....
XOXO
Old 08-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #15  
LAWL Salt Police

Happy Monday (yeah, right!)!!

Ok.. What is this shred thing I keep reading you gals go on about?

I have to admit I've been pretty bad about food lately.. The saving grace is that i've also been working out a LOT more so it seems to be balancing out.. That said, i'm not happy about it.. Grrr..

Hope you have a great week!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote