View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 09:17 AM   #73

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good morning ladies.

Gosh here it is Monday already. how the weekends fly by.
The shower went well, exxcept this morning I found a whole plate of tomatoes an onions that I cut up and no one got out of the fridge. So now I have all this left. Shame I don't like tomatoes. She got lots of nice things and tons of books. We had everyone bring a book instead of a card with their gift.

Shingles are still causing lots of pain. Really just in one spot. I was lucky I only have about 8 leisions. I go to get an epidural in my neck this afternoon and he said that will help with the shingles.

Time to get back on track with eating and exercising. I wanted to go to the gym this morning but I could not sleep last night. So needless to say I didn't even hear DH's alarm. But there is nothing to prevent me from eating right today. Back to journaling my food and counting calories.

Crystle, Praying your can get your "out of control issues" solved and get to a good place. I loved your closing line. It is so true.

Toni, Sounds like you accomplished a lot in one day. Hoep you had a good weekend.

Ellen, how is your walking buddy working out?

Bob, where are you?

Off to get some work done. Yuk!

Solly is offline   Reply With Quote