Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-27-2009, 03:47 AM   #1  
keto on

S/C/G: 288/ticker/180

Height: 5'4"

Default Just ranting

So I haven't been on here in forever. It started out because my best friend went into labor and I stayed at the hospital with her for 3 days.. eating fast food for every meal :/ I went home on a Monday and was so terrified that I had gained back like 5-10 lbs. However, I didn't gain back any weight which made me quite happy, not just because I didn't gain back my hard-lost weight, but because it means my body is you know... stabilizing itself.
But, then the past few weeks have been a steady decline of... eating fast food... and eating too much... and drinking soda... and sweet tea... :/
But I've stayed at the same weight the whole time. Which I'm happy about... you know, lose 25 lbs, maintain, lose 25 lbs, maintain. however, getting back into the losing part of that method is difficult :/ it's the first week all over again, denying the bad foods, trying to eat healthy, etc.
oh well, it's worth it in the end. i took some before pictures and then some after pictures... i only lost like 12 lbs between the two shoots, but there's already a difference in my face and my brother said he saw a difference in my arms. i notice a difference when i put on clothes (i was walking to the living room and had my hands full and my jeans fell completely down to my ankles. luckily, i was home alone) and when i look in the mirror i noticed a difference, but now since i've been at the same weight for so long the difference is gone and i'm just seeing myself as big and lazy again :P
time to kick my butt back into gear.

i feel like i just went through a confession lol
but, yes, i have let it out, and it's time to go back to being healthy again

Last edited by divinechaos; 07-27-2009 at 03:49 AM.
divinechaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:25 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

It's good you can admit where you went off track and you are ready and willing to recommit to getting back on track. We are behind you every step of the way. You can do this!!
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

ditto! Just get back in the wagon!!! we're here for you. Great job on maintaining!!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #4  
keto on

S/C/G: 288/ticker/180

Height: 5'4"

thanks guy
divinechaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #5  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I hear ya- I've done the same.

It's hard to get back on the bandwagon but you can do it
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #6  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

You can do this!
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #7  
Baby Stepping Along

You did great maintaining so the path to losing isn't all that far away. Just around the bend a bit. You can do it and it gets easier every time you get back to it.

Peg
p7eggyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:07 AM   #8  

Good for you for getting back on track!

BTW~My pants fell off the other day too! My daughter saw it and we just cracked up!!!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:33 AM   #9  
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/162/149

Height: 5'7"

I've got the same thing going on - stick to plan and lose, then wander around off-plan and stay the same. Seems like the habits aren't fully ingrained for losing, but that's OK - we're going to spend a whole lot more of our lives on the maintenance portion! Learning the boundaries of maintenance is STILL valuable knowledge. That being said - let's get back to work!
ICUwishing is offline   Reply With Quote