Thread: Binge
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 12:04 AM   #6
HVEECK

S/C/G: 305/172.6/135

Height: 5foot 4 inches

Oh I feel your pain. I have been losing weight now for 15 months and still have not been able to go more than 3 weeks w/o an all out binge. I really wish I could just get over this, but I know this is a life long battle that I will constantly have to fight. It may get better, or a little easier (hopefully) but I know I will always have this problem. I would never say to plan a binge. maybe plan a treat for yourself, but bingeing is so unhealthy (at leaste the way I do it it is.) Its not good for you mentally or physically. I agree you need a treat every now and then and you can't be too strict on yourself, but planing a binge would not be helpful (to me anyway).
I would say, try not to beat yourself up.... just get back on track and you will feel better soon, but I know the guilty feelings, the depression, ect that I feel after I lose control and the only thing that makes me feel better is exercise and a good few days eating very healthy food. Just know that you aren't alone, because I have done what you describe many many times on this journey. hang in there

Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. - Edward Stanley, the Earl of Derby, 1873
HVEECK is offline   Reply With Quote