Old 07-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #1  
no more hiding

S/C/G: 296/215/160

Height: 5' 5"

Default would someone be willing?

Would someone or a couple of someones be willing to keep me accountable for the food that is going in my mouth for the next 4 or 5 days? I am under a tremendous amount of stress and I don't want to blow it. I have a Dr appointment tommorow that I have been dreading for weeks and my lack of weight loss shows it, I don't want it to trun into a gain. I had cancer about 15 yrs ago and after a couple rounds of chemo ended up having a bone marrow transplant. Well, my body is doing some wierd stuff and now they are looking to see if I have developed another kind of cancer- a common issue after bone marrow transplants. I have 2 young sons now and the thought of cancer again is really taking it's toll on me. I've been doing ok, but I have gained a pound back and I don't want it to be anymore. Being fat isn't going to help me no matter what they find.
Thanks for giving me a place to share this. I'll be off for a bit, going to join my walking partner for our usuall 3 mile walk, but I'll be back later to check in. So far I have only eaten 2 pieces of toast with p butter, so far so good, but I'm not doing very well on the emotional front today.
2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Prayers going up for you today.

You can do this thing. Why not post what you are eating each day right here on 3FC--even on this thread. We will ALL keep you accountable!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thighs Be Gone View Post

You can do this thing. Why not post what you are eating each day right here on 3FC--even on this thread. We will ALL keep you accountable!
ABSOLUTELY!!! We are all here for you

I am keeping you in my thoughts!!
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #4  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

Oh hon, that SUCKS...

Just do the best you can. And remember that the quality of what you eat is going to be so important right now. So if you have trouble with the amounts, just make sure it is GOOD HEALTHY FOOD to fuel you with the proper nutrition you'll need to get better.

You've done AWESOME so far, and you WILL make it...

PM ANY time

Kira
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:52 AM   #5  
Reached Goal Sept 11/09

S/C/G: 228/135

Height: 5'4"

I agree, post your food here! We'll keep you in check!

You are in my thoughts and I hope everything goes well with the doctor.

MrsWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #6  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thighs Be Gone View Post

Yes!!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:19 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 256/251/145

Height: 5'6"

I am praying for you and sending you good thoughts!
scarletmeshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 256/251/145

Height: 5'6"

I am praying for you and sending you good thoughts! Kira was right, eat food that is good for you and don't worry about the amount.
scarletmeshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #9  
no more hiding

Thanks for the support everyone. I had a horrible day yesterday, managed to make it till 5pm and then I just crashed. I did manage to pull myself out of the binge long enough to walk 1 mile and ride the exercise bike.

Today was better on the food front, but I had an emotionally exahusting day. I had a VERY painful biopsy and I am very glad the children are with a friend so I have a few hours to pull myself togerher. I won't be able to do any exercising today and tomorrow does not look too promising either :-( I won't get any results till next Friday at the earliest, so it is gonna be a long week.

thanks again for all your support and I will try to keep you all posted I would really like to lose 3.4 pounds by the end of the month, but it is looking like a hard battle!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #10  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

Hey hon, SERIOUSLY, really, really focus on primary nutrition. Let the exercise go for now, because it might be exhausting you and you may need the energy to just plain old heal. Don't beat yourself up about it, cause results are 80% diet in any event.

NUTRITION and REST need to be the order of the day. Just for now...

Let us know how things go...

Kira
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #11  
live, laugh, love

S/C/G: 265/202/160

Height: 5'5

my heart goes out to you... i would focus less on exercise, and more on eating healthy, but i know that can be hard to do at a time like this..just remebr this quote
"women are like tea bags, you dont know how strong they are until you put them in hot water"

you can pull threw this, and we are all here for you

hugs
Angela
canadianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:31 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 280/233/150

Height: 5'7

Yes! Best wishes to you also!
Naughtymonkey01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:41 AM   #13  
Starting over

S/C/G: 257.8/242.4/135

So what did you eat, today?
Alana in Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 06:57 AM   #14  
no more hiding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana in Canada View Post

So what did you eat, today?
Hum, I didn't get to eat till about 7pm. I had a spinach salad, some cucmber slices dipped in Dijon mustard(wierd but my new favorite thing), a bean burrito, some tortilla chips and a cup of hot choc. Not very much for a whole day, must be why I weighed in at 230.00 this morning- the lowest I have seen in weeks.

Won 't be any exercise today that's for sure- still in a mess of pain- didn't sleep much last night. I'm going to see if I have some ibuprofin stashed someplace and take a few of those and see if it won't relieve the cramping to let me get to sleep. I was supposed to take the boys to a friends to cut her grass but it is pouring rain, so at least I don't have to drive this morning.

Seeing that 230 was pretty motivating today, I have been in the 230 for over a month and I really wanna see that 229 for some reason- I might actually get there!
Old 07-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #15  
no more hiding

I wanted to thank everybody for thier support! I think I am back on my feet again. I was able to walk a little this evening. We went to the park and walked a little trail that was just .70 of a mile. I wasn't feeling great when we were finished, but I felt empowered just by the fact that I did it even when my body wasn't too aggreable. My eating is going well, mostly casue I still feel a little funny in my stomach and a bunch of food at once doesn't feel good. I finally broke out of the 230's today after about 6 weeks of being between 230 and 233. I'll probably be fine till Friday when I expect to get the results back from the biopsy.