View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #6
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

I was already exercising when I started SB, so I didn't modify my routine. I do water aerobics at an outdoor pool 4x/week for 1 hr. I have 2 water yoga classes per week. Stretching, but best of all helping my head. I ride my bike to the pool 2 1/2 miles each direction every day I can.

At my highest weight I was too sick to exercise. I couldn't ride my bike a block. When I board my bike every morning I feel a sense of freedom and accomplishment-it was one step at a time.

I don't need carbs in my life to do this exercise. I have my protein drink every day along with my vitamins. As I am walking out the door, I have a tbsp of almond butter. I don't have an opportunity to eat for at least 3 hours and I'm never hungry.

Find something that works for you, but the most important thing right now is to eat clean. Then you can take the next step. We didn't get fat overnight, and the reality is we're not going to get thin overnight, either. Waiting a week is not going to make a huge difference either way.

Best wishes and baby steps!!!!

My last 54 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote