View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #11
SnowboundChick

S/C/G: 332/294/160

Height: 5"7'

Well all the aches and pains are gone. I'm not sure what is going on, at the beginning of the week my weight shot right back up to 299 and I was floored. I've been working on it all week and I'm finally back at 297 this morning and still have a couple of pounds to go. I'm thinking it was the Chinese food I had at the end of last week and maybe I've eaten too much salt but then again I wasn't being super careful with my eating at the end of last week either.

I haven't worked out in 2 weeks not and I'm feeling it. I'm as stiff as can be and I really need to hit the pool. It's been too hot to go the the gym so I'll have to dig out my Wii or something very soon. I'm going to see if my mom will watch the boys tonight for an hour so I can go to aquafit. I hate feeling out of sorts and not working out. Going from working out 5 days a week to nothing sure takes it's toll. Even my hands and wrists were stiff and sore this morning, they still are in fact.

But I'm back on my way, the heel isn't hurting and the thigh is better as well. So slow and easy this time.